Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Religion & Science Heads-up - Minitokyo

Religion & Science Heads-up

This thread is pinned.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

It would seem that some members have either 1) never read the MT Policy or 2) long since forgotten it. Therefore, a little refresher, and some additional comments which I deem sorely needed.

I. Ad hominem attacks will result in warnings and muted status.

Debate the idea, not the person presenting them.

II. Post only when you have a relevant and intelligent point to contribute.

Members are free to post their views and beliefs. If you disagree, you are welcome to exercise your freedom of not reading that thread. Do not post to denigrate another's views or ideology.]

These two rules are all that is needed. Follow them, and we can have constructive, thought-provoking discussion. Break them, and you will lose your right to post in the forums.

Do read the policy. I should not have to make this thread in the first place.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

Rue-chan

Rue-chan

symphonie du coeur bris

thank you! that was bery much required in this forum! people are actually fightingeach other thinkng they can change their minds! XD

Signature

:Shitsuren no shinfon? :

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Religion & Science | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.