Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Dont Leave - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Serated

Serated

Tinkerer

Yes, please dont.

Kobato vector, in combination with other stuff. Original source taken from one of the later chapters of the manga and colored. The scheme provided by another illustration, as were the flowers. Added simple noise to break up the flatness, very lightly digi painted the cloudy atmosphere, applied bubble C4Ds.

Version 1:

Version1

Version 2 (night scene):

Version2

skulldolphin

skulldolphin

Run to the hills!!! >.<

They are both nicely done but personally, I like the night scene better. It's magical, mysterious and everything seems more in tune and well blended. The sky is a little off though but I can't quite figure out what exactly is bothering me. Maybe the clouds (they are not as detailed as the rest of the wallpaper so that's why they kinda stand out in a strange way).
As for the first version, I don't know... the sparkles don't fit, they are like an unnecessary addition. But the colors are warm and in harmony. If you do stick to this version, there is a little glitch top left between her cloak and the cherry bud.

Signature ImageI was just wondering how you comb your hair so the horns don’t show

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

I kind of prefer the 1st version, mostly because it's more colorful. I would suggest to make the upper portion of the sky less green and more blue, though. Green somehow looks a bit...unnatural for the sky. Unless she is on Namek, lol. And yeah, there are some sparkle issues in both versions - in the day version, one of those sparkly things is cut off in half (the left side of her hood where the flowers are) while in the night version, the same happened to the sparkles in the very middle of the wallpaper. I would also suggest to keep the grain on her clothes only since things like skin, eyes and hair are all usually soft so grain makes them look oddly scratchy, like sandpaper.

And of course, you can upload both versions; all you have to do is decide which one you want as the main, thumbnail one. :)

Signature

happytail73

happytail73

TRUE BLOOD FUDANSHI!

If I were to choose, I would prefer the first version mainly because I think the second version the was a bit off especially on the lighting. The character vector was nicely done(I like the subtle gradient that you have applied) though I think the flowers were a little bit flat for my taste. I would agree with @alenas about the sparkle issues and the color of the sky.

Live a little! Cry and Laugh a lot! And don't forget to always Love!

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

I like the second one better. It has a more natural feel with the sparkles and such. Course like the others have said about the green sky being a problem. It sort of makes me feel like there is a storm approaching in the first version. I would suggest adding a little more detail on the tears if possible cause they appear to be flat. I hope my advice helps and look forward to seeing the completed work.

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution"

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.