Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Wallpaper Levi - Minitokyo

Wallpaper Levi

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Could you upload this wallpaper with a picture of the picture taken of anime .... or it erase as all wallpapers I uploaded?

This is --> http://th03.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2013/269/0/1/shingeki_no_kyojin___wallpaper_del_cabo_levi_by_helenha-d6mkcp8.jpg

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

Short answer: it'd be deleted.
Long answer: keep reading below.

If that's a screencap, no; we don't allow wallpapers with screencaps that aren't modified somehow. If you want to vector the screencap, filter it (be careful not to overdo it!) or add textures/brushes, then that's fine - as long as it looks reasonable/good. Check out these galleries to get an idea of what's accepted on Minitokyo:
- Abstract for examples of brushwork
- Textures
- Grunge
- Vector Art + Closeup

Your wallpaper would be deleted for quality reasons as well: it's a bit blurry, the black lines on the top and bottom aren't doing any favors and the text at the top should definitely go. It's also not in an acceptable resolution; check the Policy for a list of the resolutions we accept. Remember to add your signature to the wallpaper as well (preferably on the bottom), or it will be deleted.

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.