Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who's Better? Athrun X Lacus Or Kira X Lacus? - Minitokyo

Who's Better? Athrun X Lacus Or Kira X Lacus?

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED

page 1 of 1 4 total items

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

Well...I'm A Big Athrun X Lacus Fan..And I Was Sad When They Broke Up..
And I Couldn't Get The Idea Of Lacus And Kira Together..But I Didn't Knew Who's Better For Her Is It Athrun Or Kira?

"Ducunt Volentem Fata Nolentem Trahunt = Fate leads the willing soul, but drags along the unwilling one"
Signature

Eh, neither of them (Kira or Athrun) never seemed to take things very far with Lacus.

As SEED showed, he and Lacus clearly drifted apart (especially once Athrun's father became the new PLANT Chairman and more warmongering, and he spent time with Cagalli and such) if there was ever anything "there" to begin with, yet I never really "felt" anything between her and Kira either. Their "pairing" feels more like they're together just because they physically look good together, and have similar ideals for "peace through not fighting" (even though, as Lacus herself even admits to, they still do fight), but not in any romantic sense...

But if I had to choose one pairing, it would have to be Kira x Lacus. With Athrun, I always felt that his efforts in being closer to Lacus early on in SEED was more out of a sense of wanting to please his father rather than any sort of genuine romantic feelings.

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

Yea..I Sometime Think About It like This....Thanx 4 Answering

"Ducunt Volentem Fata Nolentem Trahunt = Fate leads the willing soul, but drags along the unwilling one"
Signature

Who's better is reflected on Someone's opinion....To me none she should remain alone

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.