Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which do you Prefer? FMA or FMA Brotherhood? - Minitokyo

Which do you Prefer? FMA or FMA Brotherhood?

Tagged under Fullmetal Alchemist

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 90 total items

Quote by jcena18For me I like FMA Brotherhood cause it follows the manga.. more action and cool new characters..

how about you guys?

FMA Brotherhood also ... for the same reason :)

FMA brotherhood since it follows the manga :3

I prefer FMA Brotherhood...its better

Kazuki-Shikimori

MT-U Anime & Manga Consultant

I think Brotherhood is way better. Has a better story, and a MUCH better ending

FMA brotherhood :)
it made me cry 50% of the time xD
and made me love the humonculus

its a tough choice. [spoilers below] ima try to think it out and write out some differences.
season 1 had some nice moments that season 2 didn have like the cool intro in season 1 where u meet hughes on the train w/ that action scene. its filler but amazinggg. and scar's my favorite character so when he fell in love with lust i thought that was sweet. but then again...there was no ling:[ idc about may chang but ling was cool. and i really like mustang too so we got to see a lot of him in season 2. but season 2 didn have that cute ep where mustang and his men went to the dorms and thought there was a ghost, that was too funny to forget. and then season 1 had the cute story of how black hayate is hawkeyes dog hahaha and mustang is like "DOGS! dogs are so good! they have such loyalty!" hahahahah that was nice for season 1. gasp* omg i remember now tho that scar dies in season 1..i didn like that.. >_> so maybe i like season 2 more. i thought both plot lines were good tho. but season 1 had cooler openings that were funny and hyped up compared to the depressing ones of season 2..hm yeh cant decide. just watch both hahah

Brotherhood! XD

wasabix

wasabix

fansubber-editor

I like both ..both have great storyline ^^ I cant wait to finish it ^^

HaganeKen

Saber Suki...

First one was absolute meh compared to Brotherhood. The ending of brotherhood was well done in my opinion, I liked how it was stretched out compared to many animes I've watched where the ending is all to short(in my opinion). Story was about 10x better, especially since it followed manga, loved the animation. Strange how roy's voice changed but easily adapted haha. <---Hated Conqueror of Shambala btw Lol.

FMA Brotherhood because its the better storyline.

I love both! But I do love Brotherhood better. I think the 1st Fullmetal series was for us to get to know some characters better and understand the story, creatures and alchemy its self as well.

ToshiroBurrito

ToshiroBurrito

Muffin-chan's return!!!! X3

Brotherhood all the way! It's absolutely flawless xD

"Standing up for yourself is important, Standing up for others is more important, but Standing with others is most important." - Disney
"Life without happiness is not a life at all." - Toshiroburrito (Personal Quote)
Join our group now:
zero-and-ciel-fangirls

renlilica

renlilica

BEAUTIFUL! >.<

For ending I prefer fma over brotherhood but for the plot I prefer brotherhood it's more interesting.

YOU'RE LOVED DEARLY!

I haven't watched either of the Anime.

But most of the people say that FMA is no big deal, it's good but not awesome and such.

But in my honest opinion, FMA manga was damn awesome, one of the BEST (in top five at the least) manga I've ever read. I really don't know why people didn't find FMA interesting... and it might be that because a bias was created in their subconscious mind about FMA not being cool after seeing the first anime, they didn't watch the Brotherhood closely enough so didn't like it either. Who knows.

So.. since they say brotherhood follows the manga, I gotta say, I go with Brotherhood :)

Why die only once when you can die a little everyday

I haven't really finished eiter of them but i have seen a few episode's of both and i'm gonna have to go with Brotherhood. I guess it's because of the story and the new art work. don't get me wrong both are good but i've i got to chose between then i would go with Brotherhood.

Signature

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

I Think Fma Brotherhood because it followed the manga and it has a good character like lin and lanfan and the other new...
and it has a cute ending

"Ducunt Volentem Fata Nolentem Trahunt = Fate leads the willing soul, but drags along the unwilling one"
Signature

FadingLights2015

FadingLights2015

♫YukiClan♫

I Say brotherhood is better...

"It's my duty as a guardian to protect Cross Academy, day and night."
-Yuki KuranSignature Image

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 90 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.