Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The scariest anime universe to live in - Minitokyo

The scariest anime universe to live in

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

dchoggia14

dchoggia14

Gumi x Len

All anime with superpower inside it. Give me ordinary life with no risk the worldwill destroyed by tha bad guy someday

/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_,)ノ

Alenas

Retired Moderator

Alenas

Gone.

Quote by SnickerdoodleNinjaI would also be afraid to live in the universe of DURARARA. I mean, it seems like you wouldn't be able to take five steps without getting caught in the cross-fire between Shizuo and Izaya. I'd constantly be afraid of being hit with a stop sign or something. XP

Lol, stop signs you can still more or less dodge; random vending machines not so much. I'd be more scared of getting whacked by them. xD

Signature

i'll have to say Shingeki no Kyojin and High School of the Dead

rotten180

rotten180

Time Travel Is Never Easy

Okay i would say the scariest place to live in would be in psyren the future desert area where there are crazy mutated creatures that will kill you on sight, and in that world there is honestly no way you can live unless you have powers to kill them, and no way to live if you arent living with the human race against those creatures

support S20-SignatureStudio !!
Signature Image
http://myanimelist.net/profile/mageara38

The Scariest anime universe i will say :Berserk of course ^^

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

Definitely Berserk, but also Violence Jack and Urotsukidoji as well.

Signature

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

Quote by myri-chanThe Scariest anime universe i will say :Berserk of course ^^

Agree gives me nerve

"Ducunt Volentem Fata Nolentem Trahunt = Fate leads the willing soul, but drags along the unwilling one"
Signature

Blue-Latte

Blue-Latte

Curious Dreamer

Quote by blerina13i'll have to say Shingeki no Kyojin and High School of the Dead

THIS.
I wouldn't want to live inside the walls in fear of the titans.. or zombies.

Signature

FadingLights2015

FadingLights2015

♫YukiClan♫

I Say Elfen Lied, Very Disgusting...

"It's my duty as a guardian to protect Cross Academy, day and night."
-Yuki KuranSignature Image

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 33 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.