Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Athrun X Lacus...What Do You think? (spoilers) - Minitokyo

Athrun X Lacus...What Do You think? (spoilers)

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

page 1 of 1 7 total items

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

Athrun And Lacus....I Know They Broke Up And Everyone Found A New One..But What's their Relationship Now? I Mean I Watched Destiny And I Still See Their Concern And Their Previous Relationship in Them..For Example In Episode 42....And In Episode 39 Athrun Was The One Who Tried His Best To Save Lacus While He's Injured And In Episode 46 He's the Only One Who's Worried About Her? So I Don't Really Understand Their Relationship now..

"Ducunt Volentem Fata Nolentem Trahunt = Fate leads the willing soul, but drags along the unwilling one"
Signature

Eh, at best, they're just good friends in SEED Destiny...ironically, it's not much different than how Kira and Lacus seem to act much of the time when on screen together in SEED and SEED Destiny.

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

hhhhhh...You Seem To Hate Athrun X Lacus...
Anyway...Thanx 4 Answering

"Ducunt Volentem Fata Nolentem Trahunt = Fate leads the willing soul, but drags along the unwilling one"
Signature

I don't necessarily hate the pairing. I just feel that the pairings and romance in general in most of the Gundam series' (not just the alternate universe ones) aren't always that (well) developed.

Athrun X Lacus could potentially work, but only if, like with any romantic pairing, the relationship gets some (realistic) focus and development. Athrun X Cagalli got a bit of that focus as did Kira X Fllay, but still miss some things to really cement them as "good" development.

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

Totally Agree...
Hhhh You Always Know How To Answer My Questions...Thanks

Signature

Lacus Started As Athrun's Sweetheart so She Was His First Girl,But War Broke them Their relationship became distant so they were apart but in CD DRAMA VOL.3 She swore to herself that she will never forget athrun so maybe they have this strong bond or likeness but both have already found someone else

Them being together early on in SEED was due to an intended arranged political marriage between their fathers, one of whom who was, at the time, the PLANT Supreme Chairman (Siegal Clyne) and a high ranking PLANT council member (Patrick Zala). Lacus and Athrun themselves weren't really distanced by the war, but rather their own fathers ended up distanced due to the extreme differences in their ideology, which funneled down to them; Patrick Zala being an extremist who believed that the only way for the Coordinators to survive was the complete eradication of all Naturals whereas Siegel was a much more peaceful man who wanted to open dialogues and negotiations (most likely where Lacus got her more pacifist nature from). This is what lead to their falling out and Patrick even seeing Siegel (especially through Lacus) as a traitor to Coordinators and had him killed while trying to kill Lacus too (due to her radio broadcasts while in hiding).

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.