Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What Anime Soundtrack Would Be "The Soundtrack of Your Life?' - Minitokyo

What Anime Soundtrack Would Be "The Soundtrack of Your Life?'

Do You Have A Personal Soundtrack Playing In Your Head?

Yes.
17 votes
No.
1 votes
What?! Are you CRAZY?!
0 votes
I Hear Things In My Head That Aren't Music...
0 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

yothsothgoth

yothsothgoth

You came along and cut me loose

What anime soundtrack or video game soundtrack would be the closest to "the soundtrack of your own life"?
That is - if you had one magically playing in the background... what would yours be?

Mine personally... sometimes things in my life make it seem to closer go along with Wolf's Rain OST.
Slow and deliberate - sometimes sad... but also somehow warm at times.

How about you?

ToshiroBurrito

ToshiroBurrito

Muffin-chan's return!!!! X3

Kingdom Hearts OST

- OR -

Matanei Loki Ragnarok OST

Beautiful! <3

"Standing up for yourself is important, Standing up for others is more important, but Standing with others is most important." - Disney
"Life without happiness is not a life at all." - Toshiroburrito (Personal Quote)
Join our group now:
zero-and-ciel-fangirls

ToshiroBurrito

ToshiroBurrito

Muffin-chan's return!!!! X3

Vampire Knight OST :)

"Standing up for yourself is important, Standing up for others is more important, but Standing with others is most important." - Disney
"Life without happiness is not a life at all." - Toshiroburrito (Personal Quote)
Join our group now:
zero-and-ciel-fangirls

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I'm going to take you up on that older soundtrack offer yoth ! I feel Cowboy Bebop would probably be the best one. I couldn't phantom picking which one because I like all of them, but it would definitely be Cowboy Bebop !

BuBbLeS!

Signature

The Attack on Titan soundtrack. I'm pretty much always listening to that anyway.

Clannad OST or most probably all Key animation soundtracks.

Final Fantasy Orchestral Album ~

Castlevania and Resident Evil OST

YHE

YHE

What The Freak !!!

"I'm Alive" Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler)
I don't know even it is for a girl, it is just motivating and good to hear.

Y ou
H ave
E mailSignature

Soul Reaver OST

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.