Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Rukia <3 Ichigo or Inoue <3 Ichigo - Minitokyo

Rukia <3 Ichigo or Inoue <3 Ichigo

Tagged under Bleach

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 40 total items

zerohime

zerohime

Drowning in Grimmjow Blue

I love Rukia, don't get me wrong. But Ichigo should stay with Hime. I mean, Hime needs him, Hime really truly loves him. And Rukia is much more strict and she has Renji (who sort of loves her, not like a sister only) and she even has Byakuya as a family... So, it's obviously better like that...

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

secretzfan

secretzfan

I love anmie

Quote by zerohimeI love Rukia, don't get me wrong. But Ichigo should stay with Hime. I mean, Hime needs him, Hime really truly loves him. And Rukia is much more strict and she has Renji (who sort of loves her, not like a sister only) and she even has Byakuya as a family... So, it's obviously better like that...

Okay the she has Renji part and Byakuya. There is a whole list I can get Hime. One is mainly my fav. Ishida X Inoue. Ishida loves Orhime a lot more than Ichigo, and will treat her better. Hime might love Ichigo, but it is not really true. I mean Hime just got a little jealous since he was with Rukia.

I am a big DBZ fan at heart, but I like other anime thanks to there storyline. DBZ is the reason I love Bleach I am a lonley person. I have no ral friends in the world, and so I go to anime and it closes up the saddens I feel with joy. [IMG]http://i970.photobucket.com/albums/ae184/SecretZfan/Ggumm.gif[/IMG]Signature Image

zerohime

zerohime

Drowning in Grimmjow Blue

Quote by secretzfan

Quote by zerohimeI love Rukia, don't get me wrong. But Ichigo should stay with Hime. I mean, Hime needs him, Hime really truly loves him. And Rukia is much more strict and she has Renji (who sort of loves her, not like a sister only) and she even has Byakuya as a family... So, it's obviously better like that...

Okay the she has Renji part and Byakuya. There is a whole list I can get Hime. One is mainly my fav. Ishida X Inoue. Ishida loves Orhime a lot more than Ichigo, and will treat her better. Hime might love Ichigo, but it is not really true. I mean Hime just got a little jealous since he was with Rukia.

You think so? Really? I don't think it's jealousy.. She loved Ichigo before he even became a Shinigami Substitute.. And she kept it from him, fearing he would reject her... It's a typical love story.. But then comes the shinigami part and all... And he starts hanging with Rukia, and all.. I just feel like Rukia is much more...how do you say it... partner-like... Like they would say 'nakama'.. a companion.. But not like a girlfriend... Inoue is more girlfriend - like girl in this series.. And yeah, I think that Uryuu would treat Hime much better.. but that's exactly why she wouldn't be with him- because even though he would treat her better, she doesn't love him..

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

Rukia's got more of a chance with Ichigo than Orihime and I think Renji's just a friend to Rukia. As far as what's out there so far that's Ichigo and Rukia-centered, the two characters have two duet songs out there and the Fade to Black film that was centered around their relationship. There's nothing out there for Ichigo and Orihime, such as a duet song between them like there is for Ichigo and Rukia. The two of them compiment each other very well. When Ichigo was depressed over losing against Ulquiorra and Yammy when they first appear, the only one that could get Ichigo out of it was Rukia and not Orihime. Ichigo and Rukia's lives have changed so much since they first met and both of them have gone through so much together. They do care about each other very strongly and they convey those feelings through actions and not words.

Signature

secretzfan

secretzfan

I love anmie

Quote by minayuriRukia's got more of a chance with Ichigo than Orihime and I think Renji's just a friend to Rukia. As far as what's out there so far that's Ichigo and Rukia-centered, the two characters have two duet songs out there and the Fade to Black film that was centered around their relationship. There's nothing out there for Ichigo and Orihime, such as a duet song between them like there is for Ichigo and Rukia. The two of them compiment each other very well. When Ichigo was depressed over losing against Ulquiorra and Yammy when they first appear, the only one that could get Ichigo out of it was Rukia and not Orihime. Ichigo and Rukia's lives have changed so much since they first met and both of them have gone through so much together. They do care about each other very strongly and they convey those feelings through actions and not words.

You have the exact same mind frame as me on this topic.

I am a big DBZ fan at heart, but I like other anime thanks to there storyline. DBZ is the reason I love Bleach I am a lonley person. I have no ral friends in the world, and so I go to anime and it closes up the saddens I feel with joy. [IMG]http://i970.photobucket.com/albums/ae184/SecretZfan/Ggumm.gif[/IMG]Signature Image

Rukia is more suitable for Ichigo.
I love them together! <3

dyandra101

dyandra101

Wise ass

Okay, thanks for replying guys..^^ Really appreciate that..^^

But first of all, I'm not asking whose stronger/prettier: Rukia or Inoue.. I'm asking who Ichigo should go with.. And the main highlight should be Ichigo..
Some of you say, 'Rukia cause that damn orihime was weak'.. I mean read the title dude!
Next time try to emphasis a little more to support your base, please..

And now here's my opinion.
I think Ichigo should stay single or find another soul mate..
Because..
1. Orihime should realize the fact that Ichigo only treats her like a good friend.. Nothing more and nothing less than that..

2. Clearly, before you read this, you have to know one thing that it's base on what I think and only my remark on the main topic this thread here..
Rukia should be with Renji!

Did I hurt your feeling? Get a life..

secretzfan

secretzfan

I love anmie

I still stick with my beliefs

orihime-sama

inoue orihime

Ichigo is for Inoue and Rukia for Renji, no discussion !XD

Plus l'espoir est grand, plus le d

secretzfan

secretzfan

I love anmie

No matter what Rukia and Ichigo I will stick with plus Orhime always has plenty of others who care for her.

ichigo and rukia ;D

Ryuurei

Ryuurei

What called love

well, i think the answer will be no one....
bleach isn't romantic story...
the main story is FIGHT!
so i think ichigo will end up with no one.. (sorry out of main question)...
but i really think the end will end up like this~~

secretzfan

secretzfan

I love anmie

Quote by Ryuureiwell, i think the answer will be no one....
bleach isn't romantic story...
the main story is FIGHT!
so i think ichigo will end up with no one.. (sorry out of main question)...
but i really think the end will end up like this~~

that can happen too it is a action story, but yet not forget certain bonds in bleach. I never believed the writer would go as deep as stuff like marriage, and stuff, but love can still happen either way.
who can say for sure, but my strong beliefs stick who is too say what will happen, but unlike kishimoto kubo is more simple, so the answers shouldn't be too hard.

orihime-sama

inoue orihime

I don't like specialy this pairing (ichirukia), i understand the english a little beacause i speak french...so, i'm sorry beacause i can (vous r

Plus l'espoir est grand, plus le d

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

i dunno who is he really gonna end up with but i wish if it was Rukia!
they are perfect

"Ducunt Volentem Fata Nolentem Trahunt = Fate leads the willing soul, but drags along the unwilling one"
Signature

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 40 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.