Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Sasuke and sakura or sasuke and karin? - Minitokyo

Sasuke and sakura or sasuke and karin?

Tagged under Naruto

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 30 total items

Sasuke and Sakura because she care about more than just his looks. she is not so shallow.

Quote by littleharunosakuraSasuke and Sakura because she care about more than just his looks. she is not so shallow.

Maybe NOW she does, but throughout all of Part 1, all it was was more of an obsessive, shallow crush similar to Hinata to Naruto (only Hinata is more in the background and not right up in Naruto's face constantly). She pursued Sasuke simply because he was the cool and popular boy of the class, and it was only compounded by his sob story of being "the last Uchiha" and how important that was, so he seemed more like a trophy to her to show off to the other girls just to say, "In your face", at the time.

sasuke and sakura!,they match well so why not? I hope they end up together!

I think it should be Sasuke and Sakura..

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

none he tried to kill them both...
but i will go with sasuke x sakura

"Ducunt Volentem Fata Nolentem Trahunt = Fate leads the willing soul, but drags along the unwilling one"
Signature

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 30 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.