Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Best Anime Heroic Scenes Nomations - Minitokyo

Best Anime Heroic Scenes Nomations

Group announcement by Vote

page 1 of 1 8 total items

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

We try and take ideas that our members give us for polls and one of those ideas was Best Anime Heroic Scene. So think about all the heroic scenes you seen in anime and nominate the scene that you feel is the best of all. Rules are as always BE A MEMBER OF Vote and the nomination period ends this upcoming Friday. Since this can lead to possible spoilers try to refrain from giving details that might make someone not want to watch the series.

And to get us started off I think I'll nominate the scene where Kirito risks it all to save Asuna in Sword Art Online 1's Final Battle.

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution"

Cirru

Cirru

Interstellar Force

Harry MacDougall defending Melfina towards the end of the series, Outlaw Star. It was only something he could do and he didn't have to.

shouldn't this come with a spoiler alert?

Signature

Cirru

Cirru

Interstellar Force

The thread? He says to refrain from details. It's also a heroic scene nomination - that in and of itself, at least to me, can suggest that you may learn something about a series you haven't watched yet. Read at your own risk.

It's the same as watching an awards show. You may see clips from movies you haven't seen yet, but may want to. Does it spoil it for you? Maybe, maybe not. But with the amount of detail that is posted, I would not think so. We have hardly described what happens.

huh never thought about it that way.

The last Episode of Guilty Crown , i think if i saw more it would be a huge spoiler so i'll leave it at that, Plus users that have seen it know what scene i mean.

Signature

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

Something tells me this is one poll that may not get past the nomination part.

Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution"

well to be fair groups here haven't been really that active , specially now with school and things like that .

Signature

LuluOokami

LuluOokami

Sir Lulu

What I mean is 3 nominations is all we got so far and thus it'd be better to try something else I guess.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.