Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Sunset Fairy (or that's the initial plan) - Minitokyo

Sunset Fairy (or that's the initial plan)

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Danielly

Danielly

Crucify my Love...

so hey guys i need some inputs haha
i'm working on this piece and i am slightly lost on what to do with her bottom and the background so give me some ideas?
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-3ojlqqab0tA/VB8JrEXP-eI/AAAAAAAAJow/lUtzYRYDpBM/s1000/sunset_fairy.JPG

i am also wondering if i should use ink for the final art, like draw the outlines and do some shading with my ink pens (i was going to make it all with ink so her face is already inked)

Signature

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Maybe some detailed leaves? If we are close enough to see the flowers like that, we should be able to see leaves too...

Regarding ink, gosh I don't know! I could see it looking spectacular either way!

Signature Image

Danielly

Danielly

Crucify my Love...

right leaves. check. i need to think where to add them properly lol, i was hesitating on pulling the strands down or up...

Signature

elisadevelon

Retired Moderator

elisadevelon

The purple vamp

I think that if you want to put leaves to the bottom, the stems can go a bit upwards and the leaves can then be bent to the side. I wouldn't pull the stems down, though. Or you can add more flowers or some butterflies. As for the ink, you should probably use it since you've already begun. You can add some details that way, too, such as strands of hair.

Kurorisa

Kurorisa

Zero Squadron

you can add some art noveau touches if you want, since you already have flowers and leaves on the theme.
looking good for now!

Signature Image

Danielly

Danielly

Crucify my Love...

Kurorisa that's such a great idea! fill in the blank spaces with a artnoveau frame! yes yes yes íll try to do that íll make one in vegetal paper first before putting it on the final piece! oh my gah you are just so right!
and i can use the flowers stems as the frame pulling them up and to the side like Eli said yeah yeah yeah gonna work on this tonight!

Signature

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.