Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who Shares the Zodiac Sign w/ an Anime or Manga character? - Minitokyo

Who Shares the Zodiac Sign w/ an Anime or Manga character?

page 1 of 1 4 total items

FadingLights2015

FadingLights2015

♫YukiClan♫

Me: Libra

1.Ino Yamanaka (Naruto)
2.Clovis la Britannia (Code Geass)
3.Rangiko Matsumoto (Bleach)
4.Vincent Valentine (Final Fantasy VII/Advent Children)
5.Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto)
6.Lina/Sailor Venus (Sailor Moon)

"It's my duty as a guardian to protect Cross Academy, day and night."
-Yuki KuranSignature Image

Virgo:

Shaka Virgo (saint seiya)
Shun Andromeda (saint seiya)
Ami Mizuno (Sailormoon)

v.... fitarol15 you can add Saga and Kanon Gemini saints (Saint Seiya)

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

Gemini:
Meyrin Hawke (MS Gundam SEED Destiny)
Mikoto Uchiha (Naruto)

those who i know...
i haven't seen a lot of characters born under gemini

"Ducunt Volentem Fata Nolentem Trahunt = Fate leads the willing soul, but drags along the unwilling one"
Signature

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

^ As far as I know, Usagi Tsukino of Sailor Moon shares the Zodiac Sign of Cancer with me. She's June 30, I guess and I am June 25. Though I am not that huge fan of Usagi because I love Jupiter the most as well as Mars and Venus, but it really is an honor to share the same sign with PRINCESS SERENITY. ^^

" A mind full of bitter memories , a past drenched in sadness and watered with my tears,
A heart nurtured by the littlest spark of hope, a present fed by the wildest dreams,
A body scarred by the savage adversities, a future that holds the greatest uncertainties,
These are the deepest parts of my blue soul, armored and shielded by an indestructible fortress. " Signature

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.