Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 monochrome mermaid - Minitokyo

monochrome mermaid

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Danielly

Danielly

Crucify my Love...

so this idea came to me yesterday and my hand got itch and i started this and so far i am satisfied with the fact that i still know how to draw lol
i'm checking proportions and can someone give me some tips on how to make sand and waves? i'm sure it's a big fail there where her tails meets the water this is the first of a trilogy that will be called 'a wish to be human'
today i hope to work on the scales i'll try to make them look metallic key word i'll try lol
you think her hands are good? i'm having a hard time with them T.T

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-r4-v5qK2mU8/VCa4NK-HTZI/AAAAAAAAJqQ/6wBrFeteaZo/s1000/mermaid%2520test%2520one.JPG
ps. i really need to buy a new scanner too T.T

Signature

Angi

Retired Moderator

Angi

But it is not this day!

See here (go down to the last part) there is a talk about drawing waves :3
Or maybe if you have charcoals you could give a try to make the waes with them? it could be messy tho >.< have pretty few experience with water tbh.
The hands look ok, a bit sketchy atm, some details on the palms would help.

Signature Image
This day we fight!

Danielly

Danielly

Crucify my Love...

This thread can be closed! thanks xangel0 for the help! <3

Signature

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.