Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Scan/Berserk Ryuuko (and two other scans) - Minitokyo

Scan/Berserk Ryuuko (and two other scans)

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

I posted an entire book of scans just like the three that just got deleted. What exactly is the issue? I thought I could at least scan a simple settai book, but apparently I can't even do that right. Are settai scans being fazed out on this site? That's the only thing I can think of since I go over these scans with a fine tooth comb to remove any traces of dust or shadows. The sizes of the deleted scans and the accepted scans are also almost identical. I just want to know why. I am not going to bother rescanning or ask for them to be reposted since I'll never get it right. Just please give me a straight answer as to why. I just don't understand what I keep getting wrong.

Deleted scan Pms:

Quote by SquirrelLuvsPnut,

The scan you have submitted (Berserk Ryuuko) was removed for one or more of the following reasons:

- The image was too small. Only scans with a clear subject of 1,000,000 pixels or more are accepted.
- The scan contains excessive artifacts. This includes, but is not limited to: page folds, dust, or text on the image.
- The image was enlarged. The majority of anime images found on the internet are not sufficient quality to be submitted at Minitokyo, please do not attempt to enlarge these images for submission.

If you still find the scan is of decent quality however, you can always submit it at Minitokyo's sister site: Zerochan.

Sincerely,

Minitokyo Staff

This is an automated message and cannot be replied.

Inquiries can be made in the Deletion Complaints forum.

The scan you have submitted (Wolverine Ain't Got Nothing on Her) was removed for one or more of the following reasons:

- The image was too small. Only scans with a clear subject of 1,000,000 pixels or more are accepted.
- The scan contains excessive artifacts. This includes, but is not limited to: page folds, dust, or text on the image.
- The image was enlarged. The majority of anime images found on the internet are not sufficient quality to be submitted at Minitokyo, please do not attempt to enlarge these images for submission.

If you still find the scan is of decent quality however, you can always submit it at Minitokyo's sister site: Zerochan.

Sincerely,

Minitokyo Staff

The scan you have submitted (Eye of Senketsu) was removed for one or more of the following reasons:

Sincerely,

Minitokyo Staff

Anther

Retired Moderator

Anther

Those three scans have been deleted due to the artifacts.
If you are referring to these scans Kill la Kill Official Setting Materials, no, they are ok, they will not be deleted.

Steffi1690

Moderator, Scanner

Steffi1690

~Living in my Dreamworld~

I know what you mean. But in comparison to you I'm very angry about it! So I do not understand why you aren't angry! ....

Anther

Retired Moderator

Anther

Steffi1690, if you have any complaint about the deletion of your scans, please open a new thread about it.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.