Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Athrun and Lacus' clone?!! (spoilers) - Minitokyo

Athrun and Lacus' clone?!! (spoilers)

page 1 of 1 19 total items

enchantressinthedark

enchantressinthedark

Eternal empire.

What do you think about them?? Well, if I'm in the series, I'll definitely object and give Athrun a big slap! (although I adore him). How can he do this to Cagalli??????

Intertwined ways of life.
Signature Image
Admin/Mod of G00D| F.W.| AsuCaga| GS-A| C.G.K| F.M.D| J.T-MT| B.W.T.B| S.R| Tsubasa| Host-Club

Lord-Satorious

Lord-Satorious

Knight of Avalon

I like Mia Campbell. She's more 'genki' than Lacus, and she wears more skimpy clothing. I'm big on both those traits.

Lord_Satorious
The World-Wide Gundam Informational Network
"The Nu Gundam isn't just for show!" - Capt. Amuro Ray, UC 0093

enchantressinthedark

enchantressinthedark

Eternal empire.

Quote by Lord_SatoriousI like Mia Campbell. She's more 'genki' than Lacus, and she wears more skimpy clothing. I'm big on both those traits.

Genki? What's genki??

Signature Image
Admin/Mod of G00D| F.W.| AsuCaga| GS-A| C.G.K| F.M.D| J.T-MT| B.W.T.B| S.R| Tsubasa| Host-Club

toru07

toru07

Guardian of the Deep Abyss

Genki??? I think it means happy? - not sure. ^_^' Well I think Mia will die in GSD *lol* Yeah, I like Cagalli to be with Athrun too. But Athrun seems to be getting stupid in GSDestiny (sorry for Athrun's fans), What's with him anyway??? That's why I changed my character from Athrun to Auel..... I'm disappointed with Athrun. :sweat:

Signature

enchantressinthedark

enchantressinthedark

Eternal empire.

Quote by toru07Genki??? I think it means happy? - not sure. ^_^' Well I think Mia will die in GSD *lol* Yeah, I like Cagalli to be with Athrun too. But Athrun seems to be getting stupid in GSDestiny (sorry for Athrun's fans), What's with him anyway??? That's why I changed my character from Athrun to Auel..... I'm disappointed with Athrun. :sweat:

I hope she does die! And I hope that Athrun and Cagalli will be together again! I'm not sure why the sudden changes in Athrun's character but I heard that people say Athrun is going through what Kira went through as a main character in the series..........

Signature Image

kyubinaruto

kyubinaruto

The tabibi gang member

genki means cheerful, energetic. I hav nth against meer. However, I rather athrun be with meer if he is such a jerk like now.... Cagalli will be more hurt with the current athrun

sanjirou

sanjirou

ultimate coordinator

i think meer's real hair color is blond jk :) :D XD ^_^'

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

enchantressinthedark

enchantressinthedark

Eternal empire.

Athrun? A jerk? Hmm.....Sometimes I think so too........And sometimes, I even detest him... I'd rather have him die in the Yachin Due Battle than to despise him, at least the great Athrun will remain in my heart.......

Signature Image

Quote by enchantressinthedark

Quote by toru07Genki??? I think it means happy? - not sure. ^_^' Well I think Mia will die in GSD *lol* Yeah, I like Cagalli to be with Athrun too. But Athrun seems to be getting stupid in GSDestiny (sorry for Athrun's fans), What's with him anyway??? That's why I changed my character from Athrun to Auel..... I'm disappointed with Athrun. :sweat:

I hope she does die! And I hope that Athrun and Cagalli will be together again! I'm not sure why the sudden changes in Athrun's character but I heard that people say Athrun is going through what Kira went through as a main character in the series..........

I also hope that cagalli and athrun will be together. I also think that Somewhere near the ending , athrun will realize what kira realized in the ending of gundam seed.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

enchantressinthedark

enchantressinthedark

Eternal empire.

Quote by az-chan

I also hope that cagalli and athrun will be together. I also think that Somewhere near the ending , athrun will realize what kira realized in the ending of gundam seed.

I hope that it will happen too!!!

Signature Image

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

Quote by az-chan

Quote by toru07 I think it means happy? - not sure. ^_^' Well I think Mia will die in GSD *lol* Yeah, I like Cagalli to be with Athrun too. But Athrun seems to be getting stupid in GSDestiny (sorry for Athrun's fans), What's with him anyway??? That's why I changed my character from Athrun to Auel..... I'm disappointed with Athrun. :sweat:

yeah.. ayane hope so too.. *hi-5 with az-chan and enchantressinthedark* i dont really like mia.. anyway, she's just a clone of lacus.. keke.. ^^ i hope i dont offend anyone.. :p

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

cifiryn

cifiryn

~ Erase & Rewrite ~

I don't like Mia. She is too annoying... (sorry mias fans!!) And hate the idea of Athrun and Mia ending up together!!!!!!!!!!

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

Quote by ayane-heine

Quote by az-chan

Quote by toru07(...) I think it means happy? - not sure. ^_^' Well I think Mia will die in GSD *lol* Yeah, I like Cagalli to be with Athrun too. But Athrun seems to be getting stupid in GSDestiny (sorry for Athrun's fans), What's with him anyway??? That's why I changed my character from Athrun to Auel..... I'm disappointed with Athrun. :sweat: [/quote

yeah.. ayane hope so too.. *hi-5 with az-chan and enchantressinthedark* i dont really like mia.. anyway, she's just a clone of lacus.. keke.. ^^ i hope i dont offend anyone.. :p

well, he should've realized it in ep. 36, oh Mia isn't a clone, she's just a person that looks like Lacus very much.

Pride comes before the fall

enchantressinthedark

enchantressinthedark

Eternal empire.

Quote by cifirynI don't like Mia. She is too annoying... (sorry mias fans!!) And hate the idea of Athrun and Mia ending up together!!!!!!!!!!

Totally agree with you! How could Athrun forget about Cagalli?! I really hope that they will be together again!! And Mia dies! Muahaha....jz kidding...

Signature Image

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

Quote by cifirynI don't like Mia. She is too annoying... (sorry mias fans!!) And hate the idea of Athrun and Mia ending up together!!!!!!!!!!

Totally agree with you! How could Athrun forget about Cagalli?! I really hope that they will be together again!! And Mia dies! Muahaha....jz kidding...

yeah.. good one there enchantressinthedark.. XP but enchantressinthedark, lets beware of mia's fans.. keke.. ^^ *runs away*

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

enchantressinthedark

enchantressinthedark

Eternal empire.

Well, I'm sorry to all Mia fans! But I really dislike her! She doesnt deserve Athrun! Okay, that's it, from now on, I'm not drinking Campbell Soup anymore! ;)

Signature Image

raysgirl20032000

Athrunzpet

Athrun shouldn't even be with Lacus will not that i don't like Lacus....
I want Athrun to be with Cagalli

*'~!~"**'~!~'**'~!~"**'~!~'*
Signature Imagehttp://yixue.66ip.com/tou14.gif[/sigimg]

enchantressinthedark

enchantressinthedark

Eternal empire.

He's not with Lacus, he's just with Mia Campbell, a fake Lacus! Argh!!! I also want Athrun to be with Cagalli!!

Signature Image

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

i don't actually care who's athrun with...i mean he loves cagalli so why being mad if we saw him with any girl..
most of people think that he ended up with meyrin but i don't think so..athrun and cagalli got seperated not more..that's not mean they broke up..
i like asucaga but i''m more (athrun x lacus Fan)
but in meer's side she just having fun with athrun

"Ducunt Volentem Fata Nolentem Trahunt = Fate leads the willing soul, but drags along the unwilling one"
Signature

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.