Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's your Favorite Pairing in Final Fantasy VII? (spoilers) - Minitokyo

What's your Favorite Pairing in Final Fantasy VII? (spoilers)

Tagged under Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children

What's your Favorite Pairing in Final Fantasy VII?

Zack Fair x Aerith Gainsborough
1 votes
Cloud Strife x Tifa Lockhaert
2 votes
Zack Fair x Tifa Lockhart
0 votes
Cloud Strife x Aerith Gainsborough
0 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

FadingLights2015

FadingLights2015

♫YukiClan♫

Other: Please Comment.

I'd Preffer Zack x Aerith,Because Between Zack and Aerith a very dramatic story more than Cloud and Aerith.

"It's my duty as a guardian to protect Cross Academy, day and night."
-Yuki KuranSignature Image

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

For Me It's Cloud x Tifa...
What i like the most about those two is that they were childhood friends and tifa was the reason that made cloud join the SOLDIERS and i like the promise they made when they were young i think they are pretty cute..And I Like their bond in The Movie i think tifa is the only one who can understand cloud and she's the only one who's capable to convince him to me those two make the perfect couple...
Aside from Them Zack And Aerith Make A Good one too i like their cute story ..Also like aerith's wish for zack about wanting to spend more time with him.. <3
I VOTED FOR Cloud x Tifa Here ^_^

"Ducunt Volentem Fata Nolentem Trahunt = Fate leads the willing soul, but drags along the unwilling one"
Signature

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.