Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 whos your favorite sin in fma and why ? - Minitokyo

whos your favorite sin in fma and why ?

Tagged under Fullmetal Alchemist

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 39 total items

DSHikaru

DSHikaru

countdown!

i like the Pride in 1st season OR Wrath in Brotherhood (same person LOL) because... he's AWESOME :D

Quote by DSHikarui like the Pride in 1st season OR Wrath in Brotherhood (same person LOL) because... he's AWESOME :D

Yes, wrath is awesome in his own badass-scary-epic kind of way. it took what, 90-something chapters just to scratch him?

poor Ranfan though D:

I tend to check my messages every day for a month or so, and then dissapear mysteriously off the face of the earth.
and then come back. If that happens, well... you'll know why.

Wrath in Brotherhood

GREED! he acted like badass but was super compassionate and caring. he was a good guy in both seasons too! w/o any ques Greed is the coolest and best

Greed, he's so cool (and sexy) and his personality is the best, but we also have Lust, and you could say she could be pride too, the way she behaved till the very end, even when she was about to die! She

Mmm.. Greed xD

Quote by ChingoGREED! he acted like badass but was super compassionate and caring. he was a good guy in both seasons too! w/o any ques Greed is the coolest and best

FFFFFFFFFFYES GREED.

I tend to check my messages every day for a month or so, and then dissapear mysteriously off the face of the earth.
and then come back. If that happens, well... you'll know why.

shunyoo

shunyoo

-aNOther BODY-

Gluttony-it's fun to watch him go from somewhat air headed to pure evil,i love it whenever he shows up.love his voice actors too,perfect.

Gather ye rose-buds while ye may,Old time is still aflying,And this same flower that smiles today,Tomorrow will be dying. Herrick

New Greed/Ling, he's just awesome.

Quadratic

Quadratic

White Mage

Hmm, after remembering the series a bit better, I can say that my favourites were Wrath and Greed. Wrath was just so... so awesome, I can't describe it. Greed was... the same, I'm speechless. I finished the series a while ago, so I probably don't remember everything about them. :P

THIS IS A SIGNATURE.
I dunno what to put here yet.

i like wrath from the 1st season. he was soooo cute when he used to say "mommy!" hate envy for beating him

joey101

joey101

MarkieMoo

i love envy..because we act alike

You do you, I`ll do me, And we wont do each other
Probably.........

renlilica

renlilica

BEAUTIFUL! >.<

For me it'll be envy, but his homunculus in brotherhood is really ugly unlike fma where he's a dragon.

YOU'RE LOVED DEARLY!

FadingLights2015

FadingLights2015

♫YukiClan♫

I Prefer lust,she's very strong and beautiful!

"It's my duty as a guardian to protect Cross Academy, day and night."
-Yuki KuranSignature Image

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

Greed..I Think he's funny Not The old Greed But Greedling..
My Second choice will be Lust

"Ducunt Volentem Fata Nolentem Trahunt = Fate leads the willing soul, but drags along the unwilling one"
Signature

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 39 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.