Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Your Favourite OVA? - Minitokyo

Your Favourite OVA?

page 1 of 1 2 total items

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

~My Answer~

1-Fafner In The Azure : Right Of Left (OVA) : This OVA Is the best thing I've watched (it was better than the main series) what i like about this ova it's because the story is Awesome and mystery and i liked the main characters Yumi And Ryou and it's more different than the main series it's more cooler although the ending was Sad but still it's my fav OVA....

So What's You Favourite?

"Ducunt Volentem Fata Nolentem Trahunt = Fate leads the willing soul, but drags along the unwilling one"
Signature

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

My favorite is Kyou koi wo Hajimemasu OVA 2
I just simply love it! it has animation of my favorite manga chapter of Christmas date :D

I just fall in love with the OVA since Kyou, koi wo hajimemasu is my fav manga I was longing to see the animation but due to having some adult content in manga they didn't make it.And if they'll make animation and skip all those things then anime will be a total failure because those scenes have so MANY main part of the manga, making the couple's love stronger for each other especially the Hateruma Island chapter.

But still I'm satisfied with OVA it is just SO CUTE <3

Anyway, what does mad mean exactly? Aren't we all a little mad?
Don't we have to be somewhat mad just to go on living, to go on hoping?
Signature Image

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.