Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Oz or Ciel? - Minitokyo

Ciel or Oz?

Oz
15 votes
Ciel
14 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 14 total items

:)

Oz Vessalius from Pandora Hearts or Ciel Panthomhive from Kuroshitsuji?

I like Ciel better Oz. Why? he's more evil bwahaha.

rebeccafuji

rebeccafuji

LIFE IS 2 SHORT N SWEET 2 WASTE!

I LOVE CIEL^^ AND OZ IS AMAZING 2^^ so both are my favorites. KUROSHITSUJI AND PANDORA HEARTS! LOVE BOTH ANIMES SOO MUCH

Rebecca Nanami

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

Ciel
He's simply put, more grown up than Oz will ever be. He's not scared to pull the trigger, although he's younger, Ciel has a more complex life experience. I love that he can br cruel when it's needed and that he doesn't pity anyone.
Oz is too carrying and loving and afraid of death. Ciel isn't. That's why I like him more, never liked wusses.

Signature

Oz -3-
I don't know, I think that Kuroshitsuji is great, but Ciel is sometimes (forgive me, little Ciel fangirls) very STUPID

Oz is not very interesting but... I prefer him~~

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

ciel seems more along the lines of my fav, oz isn't as evil and isn't as cool

BuBbLeS!

Signature

LZC

LZC

Mass of Contradictions

Here's the vibes I get from each of them

Ciel - Level 99 character. Comes with all the extreme stats and cool skills, but that's the end of the character development. (Before the pact with Sebastian was made, he was more of a Level 6 cherub :pacman:) He's cool, but I had to give him a thumbs-down when he ordered Sebastian to destroy the twisted baron's secret occult chamber, along with all the twisted and broken children he could have tried to rescue. Yep, if faced with the broken him in the past just before he made the pact with Sebastian, the present him would probably coldly issue an annihilation order.

Oz - Level 26 character. Dunno why, just felt like putting in 26... probably due to the 10 year time lapse? Physically, he didn't experience the 10 years, but the rest of the world did, and it seems like his character is forced to move along. As lots of the story characters commented, his personality is extremely annoying and contradictory, mostly due to his "sacrifice myself to protect others" behaviour, attributing everyone except himself as important. It's kinda like in chess, your king-piece views itself as expendable and goes suicidal and independant from your playing, forcing you to rescue and protect it from all the mess it attracts. OX Recent manga development seems to have improved the situation somewhat, due to repeated scoldings from non-enemies that his behaviour causes the opposite type of consequences.
---

Oh well, I suppose if comparision has to be done, I'm expecting more from Oz rather than Ciel. The current way Kuroshitsuji is going on, Ciel feels like a dead-end character to me. (cries: "You didn't have to kill all those wretched little children! X-O) Oz, heh, I'm kinda wondering what would be his reaction to Echo's alter-ego, along with the person his sister seems interested in! XD

I like them both and it is impossible to vote but I'll go with OZ...

Well. I'll go with Ciel. He's a stronger character for me. When he killed those little kids - well, nobody can blame him. He's in trauma for heaven's sakes~! Oz is.. like, too much of a softie. I love how Ciel works and shows his affection in unique ways whilst not letting his guards down.

...any complaints, bite me.

quantabiru

quantabiru

Asahina Hikaru desu~!

Ciel looks more mysterious than Oz.. >.<

~kitto dekiru~

kumiho

kumiho

every artist was 1st an amateur

Ciel!
it's more dark n more cruel hahahaha
besides he's cute >.< hahaha

Signature
"pictures are beautiful, they can entrap beauty forever"

Kaname-Samas-Angel

Kaname-Samas-Angel

Kaname-Sama's Beloved

its hard to choose....
though i love Oz's side, but Ciel is my choice =P

i was surprise to hear the voice who did Ciel do Oz, but through the frist ep of Pandora Hearts, i kept on thinking about Kuroshitsuji lol but i loe Ciel's darker side ^___^

kamuinoyume

kamuinoyume

OMAE WO SHINJIRU!

Oz because he's more of a hero then Ciel, and not to mention the fact that Ciel is a spoiled brat whit his nose up in the sky, and and ego to match Seto Kaiba.

Live like you'll die tomorrow, dream like you'll live forever!

CIEL! I love him so.... much!

Oz...He is so lovely and strong <3

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.