Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How to stop a person from bullying you ? - Minitokyo

How to stop a person from bullying you ?

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Hi friends,

Never care what people think about you. If you do that, you're a moron . Well, I think when someone tries to bully you in front of people, don't be scared! Make yourself angry and act like a crazy psychopath and they will stop breaking balls!

I need you suggestion about this ?

___________________________________________(...)

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

first rule of bullies, don't put yourself in that situation to begin with, walk away, surround yourself with people that you trust and who will stand up for you, tell an adult, get help, don't encounter a bully on your own, upon doing so you can get yourself hurt. if they are sharing things and/or posting things on the net you can report them and/or block them. if you are being harassed online you can bring them to admin attention if you can't block them. ignoring them is rule number one, it's like online don't feed the trolls. you can tell an adult or someone, police even. you can't stop them, as you reach other parts of your life there will still be bullies. it's called immaturity, or perhaps abuse and they must make others feel just as bad as them, etc. there really be no end to bullies, only the hope that people will listen to you and they will stop, move on, or you'll get help. and making yourself angry, could and possibly will make matters worse.

on a side note there really wasn't a point to the link scarves for women, it's listed as a spam and could be considered that of a spam bot perhaps, even with what you typed in the message.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

I agree with Angelxxuan in a few thing she posted up there, also adamm doing so something like that wont make things better they would just bully you for being that cazy kid and if you beat them up well then it would seem that your the bully now even do it's not that way but othere's will see it that way and you'll be the one geting in trouble. Look people liek that are mostly is schoo it dose get better once your out of there but don't get down by it, just keep doing what your doing and don't change because some jerk dosen't have anything better to do with his life but ti pick on you.

Life get's better if not make it better for you

Signature

akiranyo

akiranyo

Astraea Kisaragi

I'm thin and girly, but since I have grown up in a village where everybody knows everybody and had great (and strong) friends, didn't really had do anything with bullying until highschool. Had a few situations, but usually managed them easily. Bullies are stupid ppl who overestimate their own abilities. I think best way is to counter with words, make a scene whichs gather people, keep your cool, reason like a smartass and that will make him nervous ending up only swearing. And to the "watchers" it will be pretty much clear who the bad guy and if they have at least a little pride, they will take your side.

PS. Speaking for myself, I would provocate out a fight, what he would start and I would finish it. Well, don't try that, if you are not so skilled in martial arts as me! =D

Since I write satires, my whole life is one huge inspiration. (Horatius)
Signature

Follow these steps, 100% success guaranteed or your money back. I'm guessing the person is being bullied already so I won't bother with preventive suggestions.

Step 1. say this out loud to the bully ">2013, being a bully, i shiggididoopdidoo

at this point the bully may try to say something vulgar, most likely to involve your mother, ignore it and proceed to step 2

Step 2. laugh in their face, like seriously, get in on their face and whisper "top lel mate"

Congratulations you have just stopped a bully and turned him into an emotional wreck.

I had several bullies growing up that physically picked on me every day and pretty much made me hate my 4th and 5th grade years of schooling. I found one solution that worked 100% of the time. Granted I did get in trouble at school, just like my parents told me I would when my Dad shared this tactic with me. He told me to just grin and bear it and that I would be in no trouble at home if the school called. In fact the school did call him to tell him what I'd done and he simply said "good, it's about time someone dealt with it" and hung up the phone on the Principal. The tactic was an elbow to the gut and a swift kick to the groin and it worked every single time. I taught it to my kid and it has worked for him too with a neighborhood bully. I'm glad my parents had some spine and passed it on. The world is tough and sometimes you have to get dirty. That's just a fact of life. I had a few verbal bullies also but I just ignored them and eventually they got bored. If it's just words it isn't even worth the trouble to pay them any attention. But being beat up is a bit different. But of course this was way before the internet was big and there were no such sites as facebook or twitter. Heck, there were no sites at all like there are today, it was all text ... but I digress.

::feels old now::

ShanaFlare

ShanaFlare

Mystical Crystallisation

Fight fire with fire :D

Courage within the Purest Child.
Signature

lalagirl211

lalagirl211

BELIEVE In YOURSELF!!!

I am to nice n ppl downgrade me.. Sumtimes i just smile but inside im sad ... If my patience ran out .. Ill show em another ide of me that they had never seen before

This World Is Wrong . . .

Steffi1690

Moderator, Scanner

Steffi1690

~Living in my Dreamworld~

It's really easy for someone to say "just stand your ground, get angry and punch them" or something like that! I also thought like that and that it would be easy to do so, but when you are the bullied one it's really hard to do! I got bullied for one year and I made my revenge against the whole class since at last everyone was against me... well in the end I changed classes and then school because it didn't stop! When you are alone you can't do anything at all!
And when the teachers are starting to bully you too then it's really the best to just leave!

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.