Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 October Fun - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 20 total items

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

October is here!

What will you be doing to celebrate All Hallow's Eve?

I spent last weekend decorating the front stoop and windows with Halloween crafts. Also found these cute pumpkins that are a mottled orange/yellow.

For the actual night-of (well... weekend after) my friends are having yet another themed party... this year is Disney!

I will be going as Robin Hood. :) Just need to make my hat. And my bow and arrows.

Signature Image

I live so far out in the country that I never get any Trick-Or-Treaters and I don't plan on driving into town to party. So, I'll probably hang out here at Minitokyo and post scary ghost stories and the like in the shout box that Thursday, for anyone who's interested. Oh, by the way Fireflywishes, pictures of you as Robin Hood are requested by the staff, we won't take no for an answer.

(^_-)

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

I will be dressing up as a Wolf in Waffle's Clothing. Watching some scary movies and partying with Zeke and the Bunny.

Knowledge and Time are the Keys to Wisdom.Signature Image

Cirru

Cirru

Interstellar Force

Am undecided at this point. Hope there are some really good decorations around town. : )

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

Hey Firefly if I dress up all Disney like can I come to your party? If so then could you help me with my costume choice...I can't seem to decide between my Miley Cyrus get your freak on costume or my Lindsay Lohan Jekyll and Hyde costume.

Oh and one last question. Will there be Waffles or Muffins served at the shin dig?

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

Dressing up as Jason while playfully throwing my axe at people.

The axe is real btw.

[20:54] Lexicon: I may be 3rd place in the popularity poll but at NASA, the # order is 3>2>1.
[20:56] DXBlair: its a placement poll..not a countdown idiot
[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

We don't celebrate Halloween in my country (so no trick-or-treating), but people sure do love their costume parties!

Let's just say I'm sad about not having someone like Darthas around to terrify people (because that sounds hilarious) and slightly thankful for not crossing paths with UberDog (no offense, someone in either of those costumes would send me running faster than a Jason).

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

fireflywishes

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

@uberdog: lol, those would be terrifying costumes in themselves. Thankfully, we're sticking to classic Disney animations (and Pixar).

Signature Image

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

@pandemonium91: lolz They are pretty scary aren't they.

@fireflywishes: How about I dress up as Bolt and promise not to bark at anyone?

fireflywishes

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

@Uber: sounds good to me! (Though I must confess that is one Disney film I have not seen)

Signature Image

UberDog

UberDog

I Walk Alone...

*Adds a copy of Bolt to fireflywishes holiday gift list*

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

New years resolutions for Halloween, somehow I can't make them during christmas since everything's so fruity and cold.

[20:54] Lexicon: I may be 3rd place in the popularity poll but at NASA, the # order is 3>2>1.
[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

Cirru

Cirru

Interstellar Force

All Hallow's Eve Resolutions... sounds like a good idea. What bad thing do you try not to do anymore? (think that would be how it could be worded)

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

Resolving not to be a helpful person, inspired by Professor Gibson in Harvard.
These professors, so good at what they do.

[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

Angi

Retired Moderator

Angi

But it is not this day!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ Happy Halloween!
Tho we don't celebrate it here ¬¬ anyway its my fave holiday :3 I'm wearing elf ears at work, getting some strange looks with those :3, and did some spooky cake pops, which we ate already -.-
Watching Psycho tonight >w> anyone watching scary movies?

oh and today I have exam x.x that's the most terrifying thing...

Signature Image
This day we fight!

^ You should give them the Vulcan greeting and really confuse them. m\/ "Live long and prosper."

I still have ghost stories in the shout box planned.

fireflywishes

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Quote by HooyaahOh, by the way Fireflywishes, pictures of you as Robin Hood are requested by the staff, we won't take no for an answer.

(^_-)

If we can get a Staff Gathering going on Skype, I'd be more than willing to oblige. ^_~

Signature Image

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

Threw the axe at some children and they screamed and ran as if it was real.
Some fat dude was looking at me funny but I threw it at him and he ran off too.
rofl

[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

rotten180

rotten180

Time Travel Is Never Easy

gosh months after october, i remember i went late which turned out to be good as the owners want to get rid of their candy, so they gave me alot :p pretty tiring for all that walking though, im just not into it anymore haha

support S20-SignatureStudio !!
Signature Image
http://myanimelist.net/profile/mageara38

Steffi1690

Moderator, Scanner

Steffi1690

~Living in my Dreamworld~

We aren't celebrating Halloween.... though the origins from Halloween are coming from Austria!
It's to much expenditure for only one day.. hm evening I mean. It's not really worth it to celebrate it - but
I like to see Halloween cakes!

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.