Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Least Favorite Character in Gintama - Minitokyo

Least Favorite Character in Gintama

Tagged under Gintama

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Do you have any characters you don't like in Gintama? I know it's an awesome anime, but there's bound to be 1 or 2 characters you don't like in the anime.
Personally, I don't like Shinpachi's sister, otae. I don't like female characters like her, who think they can just hit whoever they please and are ridiculously violent. In the beginning it was funny, now it's just irritating.
So.. any?

hmmm.....Otsuu...i was annoyed by Sacchan but now...Otsuu is more than her...........so i will choose Otsuu.....if really want to say...she pissed me off.....i am sorry to say this...sorry to Otsuu's fans...but i really don't like her..

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

Otae's lover I just hate her/him actually I dont his/her gender but I hate it

"Ducunt Volentem Fata Nolentem Trahunt = Fate leads the willing soul, but drags along the unwilling one"
Signature

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.