Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 why my scan got deleted? - Minitokyo

why my scan got deleted?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

I just posted it now and it has a very high quality..
Why it was deleted?
I dont want it back or something..i just want to know why..whoever did it im sure
its because the rules or something

"Ducunt Volentem Fata Nolentem Trahunt = Fate leads the willing soul, but drags along the unwilling one"
Signature

Hi fitarol-chan. Your scan was large, but it contained numerous artifacts. There is a bit more information here (in the last post). Also there is a thread here that you may find helpful. It has more information and is intended as a forum for questions just like yours that deal with scan related issues. Please let me or any one of the scan moderators know if you have any additional questions.

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

Well thanks for the help..i'll make sure to read the thread so this wont happen again..^_^

"Ducunt Volentem Fata Nolentem Trahunt = Fate leads the willing soul, but drags along the unwilling one"
Signature

You may also post your own question in the Scan Tutorial thread. It takes a very keen eye to determine scan quality and I believe that if you put your heart into it you will learn how, Fitarol-chan.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.