Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Death Note vs Code Geass (spoilers) - Minitokyo

Death Note vs Code Geass (spoilers)

page 1 of 1 13 total items

I am currently watching this anime "Code Geass" and became amazed to it. So a question asked my mind and decided to post a thread about it.
Are there ANY similarities between Kira and Lelouch? CC and Lacus?

Signature Image
anime-fans-unitedtag-liciousanti-spammersuserpageskindesigns
Tagging: Visual novels, Gintama

MiMi

MiMi

~*Luka Megurine*~

well, you can see i in the design, I think.. . XD
The character's design is VERY simmilar... other things in common, I can't say..
I haven't watched the series :)

Signature Image
Owner of: cafe-tb vocaloid2 hetalia-axis-powers sunrise-fans //join - celestial-luminessewings-lovers anime-fans-united

Quote by SwEeT-MiKu
well, you can see i in the design, I think.. . XD
The character's design is VERY simmilar... other things in common, I can't say..
I haven't watched the series :)

Hello Miku-chan!
Yes, their design is very similar...
Lacus have long hair while CC has too... *but the color's different ^_^' *
Kira have something like Lelouch's appearance...

Signature Image

You mean Kira and such from Deathnote or something else? If it is so, then I thought they felt similar as in individuals rebelling, but if not...well that means nothing then.

Quote by Koinzell
You mean Kira and such from Deathnote or something else? If it is so, then I thought they felt similar as in individuals rebelling, but if not...well that means nothing then.

Ahh, I forgot to mention... Kira and Lacus from the anime Gundam Seed/Destiny and CC and Lelouch from the anime Code Geass :)

Signature Image

Gyah, I forgot about them...immediately thought of Deathnote >_>
Although I'll be honest, I don't see much relation, I like Lelouch and he's kick ass, he only gets frustrated, he doesn't bawl when things get rough, although he did start turning to drugs, but other then any similarity in the way they look physically, I don't see much relation between Lelouch and Kira.
As for Lacus and C.C., besides the fact they appear to be the female leads in their respective shows, are also not too alike, maybe its the way I look at things? Lucas is kind and is incredibly so, along with being generous. C.C. is a witch, called so by Lelouch himself, and who doesn't seem to get along with everyone, its a little different...

kagedarkmode

kagedarkmode

刃の下に心あり

I don't really see much similarities aside from appearance...

but in my opinion, Kira-kun is more similar to Suzaku, personality-wise

. /l、
゙(゚、 。 7 nyan~
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

Nah, Kira's too "I don't want to kill anyone unless I have to", Lelouch doesn't care who he has to kill to get his way. C.C. is a bit too sarcastic to be compared to Lacus, who's rather innocent at first and "righteous" later on.

I think a better comparison would be to Suzaku and Euphemia, both personality-wise and appearance-wise. (hair colours are similar as well)

Aiira

Linguistics

Aiira

SOON..

The only thing I see that Kira nad Lelouch both has the same eye colour.
With C.C and Lacus I don't know..

I have to Maple-chan..
We can compare Lacus and Kira to Suzaku and Euphemia, but with Lelouch and C.C I don't know..

Signature
CHERISH yesterday
DREAM tomorrow
LIVE today

Kan-tastic

Kan-tastic

Grind.

Gee, someone ripping off someone else's designs? Imagine that. I can compare the two shows, for one thing: I have no idea why either is popular.

I can't stay here with every single hope I had shattered...

xxKurumi

xxKurumi

inexplicably green

Eye design, physcially, is quite similar.

Code Geass and Gundam SEED/Destiny are animated by the same studio, so of course there will be similarities physically, even though CLAMP designed the characters initially. However, personality/characteristically wise, not really.

Lelouch is leading a double life, while Kira lives one life. Zero does not leek into Lelouch's life at first, but Kira is Kira off and on the battlefield. Moreover, Kira is very gentle and not very agressive, while Lelouch can be.

Lacus is more comparable to Euphemia, physcially and mentally. They both want the world to be in peace, although Lacus is more practical about it than Euphie.

I actually always compare Lelouch to Light not Kira...

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

no not at all
cc isn't a peaceful girl like lacus and kira is too naive unlike lelouch who doesn't mind killing

"Ducunt Volentem Fata Nolentem Trahunt = Fate leads the willing soul, but drags along the unwilling one"
Signature

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.