Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 why my scan was deleted? - Minitokyo

why my scan was deleted?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Ending s2e28 by djackerick
Ending s2e28 by djackerick
Ending s2e26 by djackerick
Ending s2e26 by djackerick
Ending s2e27 by djackerick
Ending s2e27 by djackerick

Quote: The scan you have submitted (Ending s2e2X) was removed for one or more of the following reasons:

- The image was too small. Only scans with a clear subject of 1,000,000 pixels or more are accepted.

All the pictures have 8mp aprox.

Quote:
- The scan contains excessive artifacts. This includes, but is not limited to: page folds, dust, or text on the image.

There is no folds, dust or text. All of these were clean. Original source is 1080p H.264 video, not even paper.

Quote:
- The image was enlarged. The majority of anime images found on the internet are not sufficient quality to be submitted at Minitokyo, please do not attempt to enlarge these images for submission.

All the pictures were not enlarged. Original source was 1916 pix of width.

Then why?

I checked the scans and each of them exhibit jpeg artifacts which negatively affect their quality. You may wish to read through the Scan Tutorial thread. It has more information and is intended as a forum for questions just like yours that deal with scan related issues. Please let me or any one of the scan moderators know if you have any additional queries.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.