Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who's The Best Female Charcter in Gundam? - Minitokyo

Who's The Best Female Charcter in Gundam?

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 76 total items

erdeteha

erdeteha

vectorist not terrorist

Universal Century: Sayla Mass
After Colony: Relena Peacecraft
Cosmic Era: Lunamaria Hawke
Gundam 00: Marina Ismail

happy and positive

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

I Personally Like Relena Peacecraft
Second Choice Is Murrue Ramius or Talia Glayds
I love Lunamaria and lacus but they are not the BEST

"Ducunt Volentem Fata Nolentem Trahunt = Fate leads the willing soul, but drags along the unwilling one"
Signature

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

I'm updating from my earlier posts of female Gundam characters I believe are the best...

-I still love Sayla Mass from the original Gundam series and looking forward to seeing her backstory in Gundam: The Origin next year.

-From Zeta, I now love Haman Karn...I wish she had a larger role in the series though, she was truly an interesting character.

-Christina Mackenzie of Gundam 0080 is a fantastic character herself, she's a courageous and kind individual, someone you can easily get along with in real life.

-I'm still fond of Cecily Fairchild of Gundam F91, with the volatile situation in her family life she still maintains a good head on her shoulders and is a strong-willed person.

-I admit I have a fondness of Dorothy Catalonia of Gundam Wing, she added a new dimension in the series upon becoming Relena's antithesis and has many layers to her personality. Despite her flaws, she has a wisdom beyond her years and has an uncanny sense of humor. I love how she motivated the civilians in the Endless Waltz special edition movie.

-Dianna Soreil & Kihel Heim of Turn A Gundam, the two of them are impressive...I love how the series develops their characters throughout the series and both are hardworking individuals who have excellent leadership qualities. Both of these young women are beautiful inside and out, it's a shame these two are so under-appreciated in the fandom.

Signature

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 76 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.