Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hello all and yes I too have a question! - Minitokyo

Hello all and yes I too have a question!

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Hi all. My name is Taneka and I'm new to this site :)

I've got a webcomic called Full Circle (www.fullcirclecomic.com <-- I hope that's not against the rules to link).

I think this community is fabulous! Me and my artist (Christianne) are looking to work with another artist, for digital content we give away to our patrons and readers, could someone direct me where to inquire on the boards about working with someone - we do offer pay for digital design work as well ^__^

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

hey there Taneka and welcome to mt. be certain to check out policy and faq if you have further questions don't hesitate to ask. as for the site, it's only against the rules if it's a bad site to steal information, a spam bot link and so forth, if it's a legit site then it's not against the rules. as for the second statement I can't rightfully help with that one, but I will send this onto someone and they will look into it for you and answer it for you. sorry I couldn't help you with that one. but please be patient and wait and I'm certain people will be able to help you out I'm sure :)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Valuna

Retired Moderator

Valuna

Naughty Artist

Hey! Welcome to MT. I'm glad you like the place and it's people.

As for your question; Minitokyo has a hand full of freestyle artists that share their work. It is to share what they love and improve in it aswell regarding art. There might be members who are willing to take on the job and make some money or other purposes.

Your biggest chance is the Indy-art section, because there are many artists with original art and their own style. Unlike the wallpaper section, where there is usually more scanned or vector art than original. I suggest you look around the gallery and give some artists a guestbook poke and see if anyone is willing to give it a chance. Not every artist goes around the forums, so you better not try. A personal approach is overal better, but be sure not to make yourself look like a...you know...it sometimes happens!

I do want to mention, that MT and it's staff does not have any addition to it's member's decision, but does try to keep people's copyrights legal (distribution without consent is a no-go). So, try your luck and see if you can find someone.

These beautiful, fragile days are reborn, unfaded
Signature

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

Moved thread to Art forum since it's more appropriate and relevant.

Valuna pretty much said it all. Your best bet is to look around and find one/a few artist(s) you're interested in, then PM them or leave a guestbook post.
Don't forget to check the last time they were online; some may be inactive. In this case, check to see if there are alternative ways of contacting them (accounts on other sites, e-mail addresses etc.)

Good luck!

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

Thank you everyone for the awesome advice and assistance ^___^ I will set to it this evening. Since we provide the assets ourselves it's our own copyright, so that makes things a lot easier -- HOWEVER, I super appreciate you all for mentioning it as it's very important. Thank you again and I'm looking forward to chatting with some of the folks on this site. It's very easy to navigate and say hello on!

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.