Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Zack Fair Wolf/ Takumi Usui Deletion - Minitokyo

Zack Fair Wolf/ Takumi Usui Deletion

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

In advance: I´m am very sorry if there are any spelling mistakes - i am from germany.

Both of my pictures have been deleted and i don´t know why. Can you help me with taking the right steps to return them to the galery? :(
Kind greetings
ArrowPoint

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

Though I wasn't the one who deleted your works, you were left with a guestbook message by xangel0:

Quote by xangel0Hello!
Would you please add a description to your artworks? If you don't add any it'll be deleted.
thanks!

Does this answer the question?

Lex

[20:54] Lexicon: I may be 3rd place in the popularity poll but at NASA, the # order is 3>2>1.
[20:56] DXBlair: its a placement poll..not a countdown idiot
[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

Valuna

Retired Moderator

Valuna

Naughty Artist

First of all, a deletion PM has been send to you along with some additional information by the moderator who deleted it. For deletion appeals, it is highly suggested you copy/paste the PM in the first post.

Seems your work was deleted because it was of Doujinshi Quality. Another mod can bring you more information on this matter. I'm not sure about quality control in the Indy-art section as it is not what I manage, but I can tell you that you lack a description and I can't really tell anything by the signature. This does mean that you lack the proper qualification for legitmacy. For that reason alone, your work will be deleted.

Some things we look at and are a requirement:
-Signature/name in artwork that we can recognize (just write your username there aswell)
-description in your submission about your progresses, ideas, sources(most important), techniques, anything related to your submission.

These beautiful, fragile days are reborn, unfaded
Signature

Angi

Retired Moderator

Angi

But it is not this day!

Your artworks were deleted because they were lacking of a proper description, there is nothing saying about your artwork and the process of making it. The quality is good enough to stay in the gallery, I can restore them to let you edit your post and write a description, you can use a translator (even if isn't 100% accurate) to help you if you're not english fluent.

Signature Image
This day we fight!

That would be very kind of you :) I´m sorry for causing so much trouble - i´m still evry new at this ^^`

Angi

Retired Moderator

Angi

But it is not this day!

Artworks restored, feel free to add your descriptions.

Signature Image
This day we fight!

Darthas

Retired Moderator

Darthas

レキシコン

Closed.

[20:54] Lexicon: I may be 3rd place in the popularity poll but at NASA, the # order is 3>2>1.
[20:56] DXBlair: its a placement poll..not a countdown idiot
[SIG design by Valuna]
Signature

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.