Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Fate stay night: whose master would you want to be? - Minitokyo

Fate stay night: whose master would you want to be?

Tagged under Fate/stay night

whose master would you want to be

Saber
174 votes
Rider
55 votes
Archer
66 votes
Berserker
9 votes
Assassin
13 votes
Caster
21 votes

Only members can vote.

page 7 of 7 « Previous 1... 3 4 5 6 7 147 total items

z827

z827

UnholyDarknessZ

Eh , just wondering , your referring to the Servants of the 5th Holy Grail War right?

Then I'd go for Servant Archer , he didn't have a chance to excel his greatest potential in all three routes of the Visual Novel but just by looking at his previous self is enough to tell us of his greatest potential.
Then again , I probably wouldn't have enough Mana to keep up with his Projections :X

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

I Want to be Saber's master so i can have a great partner relationship with her and i would like to be close to her like sisters XD

"Ducunt Volentem Fata Nolentem Trahunt = Fate leads the willing soul, but drags along the unwilling one"
Signature

Steffi1690

Moderator, Scanner

Steffi1690

~Living in my Dreamworld~

I want to be Gilgameshs master! I do not like the other servants in Fate/stay night!

page 7 of 7 « Previous 1... 3 4 5 6 7 147 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.