Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's the biggest image size for scans? - Minitokyo

What's the biggest image size for scans?

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Hakaru

Moderator, Tagger, Scanner

Hakaru

一緒に行こう

When I tried to upload a 17.3mb scan, it took me back to the Submission Page.

Don't assume your dreams are just fantasy.
If you can imagine a world, believe in it...and dive in.
Signature Image

You were almost certainly redirected to the submission page due to the file size error, as scans are limited to two (2) megabytes in file size or twenty-five (25) million total pixels in resolution. If your scan was truly over seventeen megabytes, then it was approaching nine times larger than the max size accepted. I suggest that you size your image down accordingly and resubmit it.

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

Correction: "Your file needs to be a JPEG file, not larger than 15 Mb in size. " Says so right near the Upload File "Browse" button.
I think Hoo meant to say yours is 2 MB over the limit. In this case, either resize it down (preferable) or save in a lower quality (not advised, unless the quality is acceptable).

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.