Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which love story is cuter? Special A or Kaichou wa Maid Sama? - Minitokyo

Which love story is cuter? Special A or Kaichou wa Maid Sama?

page 1 of 1 23 total items

chimichi

chimichi

clouie

I don't know what to pick.. help me.. @-@

I am a member of
TSubasa group

Arekusu-chi

Arekusu-chi

Dandere Scorpio

That's a tough question...I'll probably be biased if I said Special A because I like the seiyuu of Kei Takashima...
Anyways to be honest, I think Kaichou Maid-Sama's love story is much cuter. I find Usui and his pretend obliviousness...funny and cute. :3

Signature

Kaichou wa Maid Sama since i think you are a girl. Girls like a pretty boy chasing after them.

Signature
You best be fearin' the ears baby.

id also say "Kaichou wa Maid Sama cuz usui" is really awesome lol
but "ouran high school host club" is pretty good as well its a comedy
u also might wanna check out "shugo chara" though that one isnt as obvious XD
ive alo heard "vampire knight" is good

Signature

chimichi

chimichi

clouie

hmmm.. i'd like to say Special A

but majority of you says kaichou wa maid sama

merged: 01-08-2012 ~ 10:24am
=w= that's because I love tadashi

I am a member of
TSubasa group

srsn

srsn

anime marathon!

Well I'd say Kaichou wa is better, but I don't like to finalize just yet because Kaichou is not yet a finished manga, and KWMS just focuses to Ayuzawa and Usui's love triangle unlike S.A which focuses on even the minor character's love story.
So far in terms of anime, Kaicho did stand out that S.A.

Signature Image

Aiira

Linguistics

Aiira

SOON..

Kaichou wa maid sama is much better in my opinion since as srsn pointed out Maid-Sama focuses solely to Ayuzawa and Usui's love and other people interested in them.

The comedy & sometimes real life situation is also a plus+

Signature
CHERISH yesterday
DREAM tomorrow
LIVE today

Kaichou wa maid sama because of Ayuzawa tsundere toward Usui.

Kaichou wa is better. I've seen both but special a just wasn't... I dunno, I thought kaichou just was overall funnier and a cuter story.

ToshiroBurrito

ToshiroBurrito

Muffin-chan's return!!!! X3

Yes Maid Sama, but I really luv Special A! I think Special A is cuter and funnier :3 But, you probably agree on something else.

"Standing up for yourself is important, Standing up for others is more important, but Standing with others is most important." - Disney
"Life without happiness is not a life at all." - Toshiroburrito (Personal Quote)
Join our group now:
zero-and-ciel-fangirls

Maid-Sama. I just love it.

chimichi

chimichi

clouie

many of you likes KWMS

@toshiro: i love S.A too :3

I am a member of
TSubasa group

Kaichou wa maid sama!

chimichi

chimichi

clouie

please explain why maid-sama?

I am a member of
TSubasa group

Dancerinthedark

Dancerinthedark

Queen of Darkness

well...I'm not a romance anime fan..I don't like these romance stuff..but I have saw those animes..
I think Special A is cuter..because I like Tadashi..he is funny<3

Pass the Heart To All the Friends You care AboutSignature Image

I have seen both Special A and Kaichou Wa Maid Sama, and i like them a lot, but if you must decide between the two then i would recommend you Kaichou Wa Maid Sama. this is for several reason firstly the main mail character Usui is better than Kei who is a bit passive, secondly the main female character in Special A Hikari is way to oblivious of her own feeling and the feelings of Kei to that extent that it pisses me off in some situations, thirdly, Usui (Kaichou Wa Maid Sama main mail character) has funnier facial expressions than Kei (Special A main male character), fourthly romance is higher in Kaichou Wa Maid Sama, that being if you like romance anime.
and last but not least Kaichou Wa Maid Sama is more focused on the main characters Misaki x Usui, whereas Special A is more scattered, meaning that it also focuses on the other combinations = couples in the anime.
i hope this helped you

Kaicho wa Maid-sama.
I love it...

Sharon-sama

Sharon-sama

Follow your dreams...

Kichou wa Maid-sama !

Don't try to excuse yourself by telling people you're doing it for someone else's sake~
Xerxes Break
Signature

I prefer special A more~~

banraider

banraider

Anime Artist

for me i like both, i like Special A cuz the story is not only about the main characters, but i don't like the main female character Hikari cuz no one can be that stupid, i like KWMS cuz i like Misaki although she also didin't notice Usui feelings about her, any way, i found the two of them are cute :)

Anime Artist

Steffi1690

Moderator, Scanner

Steffi1690

~Living in my Dreamworld~

I would say Special A ^^

YHE

YHE

What The Freak !!!

I am not a romance type watcher but I chose Kaichou wa Maid Sama, I just like it better than Special A.

Y ou
H ave
E mailSignature

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

Special A Was better

"Ducunt Volentem Fata Nolentem Trahunt = Fate leads the willing soul, but drags along the unwilling one"
Signature

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.