Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Death note, wich side are you (spoilers) - Minitokyo

Death note, wich side are you (spoilers)

Tagged under Death Note

page 5 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 101 total items

Well I am on Light's side because well one: is because I love the idea he has of a perfect world, second: He out smarted L. which obviously make's Light smarter, third: I look exactly like Light according to everyone from school and so fourth. I'm exactly like Light.

beyondmeasure

From the mind comes the query.

I'm with L since it is crazy having one man (or one anybody) have control of peoples' fates (to me it is irrelevant whether said body is sane or not -- he will be undone by his acquired power in the long run), but it isn't as if I can't sympathize with Kira's initial goal. After all, how many times have you wanted George W. Bush's head on a silver platter?

60% Light and 40% L, i should say; 'cause after L died, the whole story seemed to be meaningless. i like the way the both of them played the tom and jerry game.. i really wanted Light to win at first but when he finally did, i realized that i didn't want L to leave so soon... as for Near or Mello, no comments ;p

L all the way~

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

i can't choose i love them both :P

"Ducunt Volentem Fata Nolentem Trahunt = Fate leads the willing soul, but drags along the unwilling one"
Signature

page 5 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 101 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.