Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deletion of Reon Kadena scans! - Minitokyo

Deletion of Reon Kadena scans!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Hello excuse me ...i would like to know why my scans about Reon that i posted days ago were massively deleted today ?
these scans have been accepted...why this "sudden" change of mind ?

best regards Myri

moritz

Scanner

moritz

the cursing hedgehog

Hi ! I personnally think that Myri's scans were very good and I was proud to fav them. I don't think those scans would frighten a 5 year old child.
Please restore them !

I'll give you a spoonful of ecchi with a pinch of humor ^_^
Signature

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

please remember that this is for staff and not regular members to post agree/disagree with something. as I cannot see the deleted things you'll have to wait for a mod to come around and help you (because a link was not provided). check out this post http://forum.minitokyo.net/t66262 there should have been a deletion message from the mod who deleted them for the reason/s. if you could edit the message with provided link more could help you or merely wait for a mod to come around and help you. but the wait isn't too long. these things happen from time to time, it could have been an accident, someone could have uploaded something else in it's place or it didn't meet a guideline or something. and let's not forget accidents do happen when it comes to deletions sometimes. best of luck.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Valuna

Retired Moderator

Valuna

Naughty Artist

Seems it is taking a while for scanmods to reply.

Basically, the scan team decided they did not fit the gallery as they apparently were some kind of photo done by an unofficial company. Which is why they ALL got deleted. It took some time for the mods to decide. I'm not entirely sure if I got the reasoning right, but it is somewhere in that line. Be patient and wait for a scan mod to reply.

These beautiful, fragile days are reborn, unfaded
Signature

okay Valuna thanks for taking time to explain ..

Anther

Retired Moderator

Anther

As Valuna said, we are no longer keeping photos of idols (gravure idols, musical groups and so on) in the gallery.
We are going to retain only official wallpapers done by official companies and of course scans from now on. This means that for example photos done by the idols and posted in their blogs and sites will be deleted.

thank you Anther for giving supplementary details..

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.