Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 FAVORITE SPOT in SCHOOL? ANYONE? - Minitokyo

FAVORITE SPOT in SCHOOL? ANYONE?

page 1 of 1 23 total items

perimetermarife

Ciaossu.

for me... LIBRARY - sleeping area, resting area, relaxing area, studying area, area with less students & the most peaceful area ever.

Die!

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I always went to the library to escape noise and check out books and read and attempt to further my education where my school system often lacks and still lacks. even to this day I enjoy the library, it's just more fun now since I'm able to get a nice little container of milk, a few cookies and browse to my heart's content. even enter with a bag of sorts so I won't be stuck lugging around all the books I can find. research is key, if I can't take it with me, I have a notebook instead :)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

School canteen. You can meet & talk to people, buy some snacks and finish your homework. I usually also hide here when I'm skiping the lessons.

Student council room of course, since we have a wii in there^^ and no, that isn't any kind of misuse of money or anything :D

Maybe the school library and canteen.

I think the Junior High Canteen

outside the classroom XD

UsagixKitsune

UsagixKitsune

nsɐƃıxʞıʇsnuǝ

Yes!
I used to hide in quiet places when I was at school.
My favourite was a part of the library in between 2 rows of bookcases. They were all reference books that no one ever used. There was also a nice spot under a staircase but occasionally someone would spot me and that's just embarrassing ^_^;

I haven't found any nice spots at uni yet. It's just so busy. Even if you find an empty room or a quiet password protected door someone will always pass by in less than 10 minutes >.<

when i was in school i use to go to the library or music room where i knew i could read or talk with friends with out being bothered by the so called "cool" kids. :D

z827

z827

UnholyDarknessZ

Well , I tend to enjoy quiet places truth be told.
The classroom is a good spot , if I'm not caught staying back in the classroom during breaks and stuff , otherwise I'd find refuge in the library or the highest point of the school , like the roof , though if it's off-limits I'd just find a decent spot where no one would bother looking into.

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

I like the roof I feel relaxed up there

"Ducunt Volentem Fata Nolentem Trahunt = Fate leads the willing soul, but drags along the unwilling one"
Signature

UsagixKitsune

UsagixKitsune

nsɐƃıxʞıʇsnuǝ

Quote by UsagixKitsuneI haven't found any nice spots at uni yet

I did find some in the end.

After the first few weeks of term it is quite easy to figure out the class schedules and know which lecture rooms are empty when. Drawing on the chalk board is fun.

I also found a way onto the roof of the engineering building in my final year. I didn't spend too much time there though because it would have been awkward if someone saw me and tracked me down. It would have been even more awkward if someone saw the door open and decided to close it while I was out there ^_^;;

Cirru

Cirru

Interstellar Force

Just depends... some place to chill, listen to music, and draw.

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

Well school isn't a relaxing place XD But like i said before the roof where i can do what i want and there's also the courtyard..

"Ducunt Volentem Fata Nolentem Trahunt = Fate leads the willing soul, but drags along the unwilling one"
Signature

UsagixKitsune

UsagixKitsune

nsɐƃıxʞıʇsnuǝ

Quote by fitarol15Well school isn't a relaxing place XD But like i said before the roof where i can do what i want and there's also the courtyard..

Are students encouraged to go on the roof in your country?

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

Quote by UsagixKitsune

Quote by fitarol15Well school isn't a relaxing place XD But like i said before the roof where i can do what i want and there's also the courtyard..

Are students encouraged to go on the roof in your country?

we can have lunch in the roof...it's a normal spot in my school

Signature

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

My school is pretty like a crowd! and I don't much noise so my best place in school is outside of school xD Lol

But in our lunch break me and my friends went to roof of the school building and feel the fresh air, talk a lot, talk with other friends of different classes.
And many of boys of my class stalk some junior girls too but for me it's creepy and teachers are on round in each floor to watch the activities of students so mostly wrong things didn't happen much.

But I prefer not going to school!

Anyway, what does mad mean exactly? Aren't we all a little mad?
Don't we have to be somewhat mad just to go on living, to go on hoping?
Signature Image

UsagixKitsune

UsagixKitsune

nsɐƃıxʞıʇsnuǝ

Quote by fitarol15we can have lunch in the roof...it's a normal spot in my school

That's pretty cool. I've never heard of a school in England that lets people on the roof. Probably because of all the rain we have. ^_^;

Quote by Monu-chanBut I prefer not going to school!

Yeah I wouldn't leave the house if I had choice.

Valuna

Retired Moderator

Valuna

Naughty Artist

The side room of the computer study room with some others...it is usually empty and there are tables there. Good if I want to use a computer or use the table for some stuff. It is actually forbidden to eat there, but we do it anyway.

These beautiful, fragile days are reborn, unfaded
Signature

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

Library's always my favorite place. The canteen's nice too but sometimes it's way too crowded there to find peace for the soul. I also love the rooftops back then but was dismayed as the school decided to put grills on the open windows since it's prone to accidents. And those were the good old times.

" A mind full of bitter memories , a past drenched in sadness and watered with my tears,
A heart nurtured by the littlest spark of hope, a present fed by the wildest dreams,
A body scarred by the savage adversities, a future that holds the greatest uncertainties,
These are the deepest parts of my blue soul, armored and shielded by an indestructible fortress. " Signature

Steffi1690

Moderator, Scanner

Steffi1690

~Living in my Dreamworld~

The nurses office (to escape the lessons -saying you feel ill)! And later the parking lot - just for skipping ^^
Well it was kinda fun but now I'm all done :)

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

When I was in college there was this upper terrace level in the student union that had THE comfiest chairs ever. They were plush and had cushioned armrests too. I spent many an afternoon passed out in them in-between courses.

Signature Image

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

Aside from roof I escspe from classes to the kindergarten room where small kids play I usually play with them and claims to be their teacher
But that happend when I was 15/16 yrs old now i'm the student council so Im relaxed in the student council room

Signature

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.