Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Love Hina,New Season? - Minitokyo

Love Hina,New Season?

Tagged under Love Hina

page 1 of 1 6 total items

CrazyGiirl

CrazyGiirl

*CONFUSED

Hey all,i was just asking if there'll be a new season of Love Hina ? according to the book,they say they'll have a new season. but till now,it hasnt come out[?]maybe i got it wrongly...or izzit tat i haven heard of it[?]
if it alrdy came out,where can i watch it for free? :\
sorry for being so pathetic -_-

nope i don't think so that there will be a new season check www.animenewsnetwork for more info.

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

Have you seen or heard of 'Love Hina Again'? As for where you can watch it free I'll let you know it's forbidden to request or link material that is copyrighted, illegal or otherwise questionable.

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

CodyWC

Full metal panic ^.^

For 'Love Hina Again' they went bankrupt or ran out of money so they only made 3 episodes? The manga gets farther than the anime though?

Love Hina, Bleach, Busou Renkin, Full Metal Panic!

Episode 25 had been intended to begin the second season. Another entire 24 episodes. They went bankrupt, then a litle money came in from the sales, so they made movies, trying to wrap it up. Love Hina Again was intended to try and close the whole thing, but it does leave out large chunks (for instance the deep connection between Naru, Keitaro, and Mutsumi). For the full story, read the manga. It's a must :)

by concluding, is there any chance in continuing this anime series?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.