Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's your favorite funniest Anime/Manga Moment? (spoilers) - Minitokyo

What's your favorite funniest Anime/Manga Moment? (spoilers)

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 94 total items

Natsu of Fairy Tail is very funny!

School rumble if i wanna say funny anime.. well for me this is the funniest i ever seen

I don't know XD! There are so many... But one of the best is when Yamamoto tries so be Lambo babysitter, and then he throwes the ball in Lambos head x'D

Ichigo- What's that?
Ganju- PEACE!

...I crack up everytime.

In Versailles no bara when Oscar say to Andr

Sora no Otoshimono Flying Panties & Explosive Panties episodes. ROTFLOL!

dont know...

The moment where Misaki rolled over the Floor and told Usagi san he would clean up with his back xD

Quote by NasusuThe moment where Misaki rolled over the Floor and told Usagi san he would clean up with his back xD

THAT was hilarious XD.

"What are you doing?"
-kicks off the floor and slides- "...Cleaning the floor."
"Hell of an inefficient way of doing it."

...:D

if it comes to anime id go with densetu no yuusha no densetsu atm..
manga..well kimi no iru machi i guess

Gintama always makes me laugh!
LOL!

tomoyo x sunohara and the little innocence fuko from clannad

The funniest anime moment I've seen is the entire episode of Dragon Ball Z when it's Super Buu vs Vegito, and Vegito is a coffee flavored jawbreaker. The best part is when Vegito launches himself into Buu's mouth, out through Buu's throat and slices off his tentacle in the process.

Vegito then says, "Hey Buu? What's wrong? I thought you said you were gonna eat me. I went in your mouth. What more do you want?"

kuroshitsuji and rebornnn

iPosts

iPosts

Newbie but Good :3

When Reborn hits Tsuna!~

OH YEAH!
LALALALA :D

UsagixKitsune

UsagixKitsune

nsɐƃıxʞıʇsnuǝ

Kyon: But Asahina-san, why pick her of all people?
Haruhi: What are you blind just look at her - shes a total little cutie!
Kyon: Great, now she sounds like a pervert >.>

And the scene from Kanokon where Chizuru reveals her fox ears and tail to Kouta (was that his name?) by accident and then tries to convince him it's cosplay.

Quote by mika-dorable
In Skip Beat I like the parts when Kyouko is most oblivious about love, like when Ren teases and messes with her and when "the Beagle" tried to make advances on her but took it the wrong way, or times when she encounters Sho and directs all her hate toward him.

I like this moments too ... And moment with Kyoko and Ren in the kitchen :-[

For me,it would be Katekyo Hitman Reborn.Especially from the Daily Life Arc.

you know, the "Fight-o!" scene :D I think it was before they invaded the Akatsuki hideout. Or the one with Gai racing back to the village with Kakashi on his back! :D.

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

I Have A Fav Scene from Each anime i love...

Clannad

Spoiler (show)

When Tomoya Pranks Fuko by telling her became girl ..ryou was so funny XD

Spoiler (show)

The Baseball match in the first episode of after story yusuke was hilarious

Kanon 2006

Spoiler (show)

When Yuuichi And Ayu Were Watching horror movie it was funny XD

Air

Spoiler (show)

When Yukito Met A Young girl in the first epsiode and the girl couldn't spell her name yukito reaction was funny

"Ducunt Volentem Fata Nolentem Trahunt = Fate leads the willing soul, but drags along the unwilling one"
Signature

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 94 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.