Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Favorite Anime Scene (Spoilers) - Minitokyo

Favorite Anime Scene (Spoilers)

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 35 total items

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

In Marmalade Boy when Yuu and Miki confessed their feelings to each other and in Full Metal Panic Fumoffu when Kaname dressed up in a kimono and Sousuke told her she looked lovely.

Signature

Baccano

Claire Stanfield's descriptions of the torture he would inflict upon Czeslaw Meyer.

The descriptions he gave were so vivid and the English dub voices add so much to the atmosphere.

Monster

Last episode, very last scene.

Signature

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

i actually i'm mot over emotional--i mean i'm not the type that i cry on anime or something but for a sad scene maybe..
Series: Code Geass... Shirley's Death Was A Bit Sad To Me She Doesn't Deserve This
Series: BLEACH...Wel it was on the first BLEACH Movie the scene when ichigo was leading sienna to her family grave it was a bit sad
Series: Gundam SEED Destiny...I think Meer's Death Was A Bit Sad I mean she's cute and kind the flashbacks scene were sad

"Ducunt Volentem Fata Nolentem Trahunt = Fate leads the willing soul, but drags along the unwilling one"
Signature

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

Some more scenes I loved from my favorite anime series...

Bubblegum Crisis-The scenes that Leon McNichol and Priss Asagiri share, I love the chemistry they have, but if I had to pick one favorite scene between them is in the Born to Kill episode.

Gunbuster-Noriko setting out to battle in the titular Gunbuster in the 4th episode and rises to the level of a hot-blooded badass, a complete 180 degree turnaround from her old self.

Kanon 2006-Shiori's birthday party sequence and Yuuichi and Jun doing a silly dance making me laugh as much as it did Ayu, Shiori, and Nayuki. Also the school dance scene with Yuuichi and Mai dancing together.

Spoiler (show)

The heartwarming scene between Yuuichi and Nayuki in the end of episode 23 was sweet and touching.

Little Busters! EX-

Spoiler (show)

The kiss shared between Riki and Saya.

Mobile Suit Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz (movie edition)-Dorothy Catalonia's single scene in which she "inspires" the citizens to make their stand against the Mariemaia Army. I always felt she was an excellent character and brought a new dimension in the series when she was brought into the picture through her interactions with Relena.

Record of Lodoss War OVA-

Spoiler (show)

When cold-hearted Ashram expressed emotions through the singular action of holding Pirotess in his arms in the 10th episode after she had sacrificed her life for him. The bittersweet scene of Pirotess in Ashram's embrace showed that he did have feelings for her as she did for him.

Rose of Versailles-

Spoiler (show)

Oscar wearing a lovely dress for one time was really nice to see and the love scene shared between her and Andre.

Turn A Gundam-

Spoiler (show)

I loved the scene where Harry and Kihel kissed each other upon confessing each others' feelings, they're another couple I feel have excellent chemistry.

Signature

lalagirl211

lalagirl211

BELIEVE In YOURSELF!!!

Naruto Shippuden
When Hinata confesses her love to Naruto ... (◦'ںˉ◦)

This World Is Wrong . . .

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

For The Scenes That I liked...
CLANNAD : Kyou's arc (The scene when Kyou Confessed Her Feelings To Tomoya In The Rain)
MS Gundam SEED Destiny (The scene when lacus encouraged Athrun To Fight With Justice -Ep42)

"Ducunt Volentem Fata Nolentem Trahunt = Fate leads the willing soul, but drags along the unwilling one"
Signature

FadingLights2015

FadingLights2015

♫YukiClan♫

Best Scene From Vampire Knight: When Aido Killed Ichiru.
Best Scene From Naruto: When Sasuke Used Chidori On Karin (I Hate Her V. Much)

I Don't Have a Sad Scene...

"It's my duty as a guardian to protect Cross Academy, day and night."
-Yuki KuranSignature Image

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

Another Sad Scene~From Clannad (Nagisa's Death) She's one of my fav girls in Clannad and she's so cute and te flashbakcs scenes were The Saddest to me ;_;

And I Like The scene In Tomoyo's OVA (Clannad) when she was talking with tomoya in the snow *o* Soo Cute! (although i like tomoya x kyou more)

Signature

FadingLights2015

FadingLights2015

♫YukiClan♫

*update*
my favorite scene would be from vampire knight guilty in episode 13 when zero and yuki farewell scene.

"It's my duty as a guardian to protect Cross Academy, day and night."
-Yuki KuranSignature Image

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 35 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.