Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 4 pictures deleted, why ? - Minitokyo

4 pictures deleted, why ?

Tagged under Eden Eternal

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Missty-chan

Missty-chan

Tales of fan

Hello.

A few days ago, I send some officials pictures for Tales of Zestiria.
Today, 4 were deleted, and I fail to understand why.

I didn't enlarge them, there was no artifact (it was officials pictures with no background) and it was not too small since it was accept in the first place (some of my pictures, smaller, were refused).

Can you explain it to me please ?

Anther

Retired Moderator

Anther

Actually the images have some jpeg artifacts, they are visible especially around the outlines and in zones like the skin.

Missty-chan

Missty-chan

Tales of fan

So jpeg is forbidden ? You should add it on the upload part. If I knew, I wouldn't have take all this time to upload these pictures with the right tags and the names of drawers (I took time to search them).
I'm under the impression that I tried to do something right for nothing.

Thank you for the answer nonetheless.

Anther

Retired Moderator

Anther

No, jpeg artifacts aren't "forbidden", it depends on the type of image.
For images like yours, that are digital images, we don't accept artifacts due to they own digital nature.
Instead for scans, we allow a certain amount of artifacts because they are inevitable.

You can read more about here FAQ and Terms of Service.

Missty-chan

Missty-chan

Tales of fan

It was from the official website but if you say you don't want them, no problem. I just wished to share them. If it's not good enough even when official, I'll keep my pictures for me.

Thank you for the time you take to answer me.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.