Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Fave Male Lead-Yukito,Yuuichi,or Tomoya? (spoilers) - Minitokyo

Fave Male Lead-Yukito,Yuuichi,or Tomoya? (spoilers)

Fave Male Lead-Yukito,Yuuichi,or Tomoya?

Yukito Kunisaki
5 votes
Yuuichi Aizawa
1 votes
Tomoya Okazaki
7 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

Who is your favorite Key male lead, is it Air's Yukito Kunisaki, Kanon's Yuuichi Aizawa, or Clannad's Tomoya Okazaki and why? I have a hard time choosing between both Yukito and Tomoya, but my #1 has to be Tomoya. Tomoya's such a great male lead, he's kind and has a great sense of humor about him. Tomoya's sweet to everyone of the girls that he's paired up with. I enjoy all the funny moments he has with Sunohara and the tender moments he has with Nagisa and their daughter Ushio.

Signature

But tomoya,of course!He's so handsome and hilarious

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

Yah, I agree that Tomoya's a handsome guy.

Signature

I love Tomoya the most. He's kind, smart, handsome, loyal and would do anything for Nagisa. He truly loves her. Yuuichi is sweet but there wasn't anyone he had decided to go with and Yukito was a bit mean at first so I didn't like him at that time but he was kinder towards the end, especially seeing how much Misuzu suffered. Also Tomoya has the best sidekick ever, Youhei Sunohara :D

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

it's hard ... probably tomoya > yuuichi > yukito

"Ducunt Volentem Fata Nolentem Trahunt = Fate leads the willing soul, but drags along the unwilling one"
Signature

FadingLights2015

FadingLights2015

♫YukiClan♫

mmm. i think it's yuuichi.he's cool and sometimes funny...Yukito is so cool too.i like him..
but unfortunaly,i voted 4 tomoya by mistake..but he's not bad..:P

"It's my duty as a guardian to protect Cross Academy, day and night."
-Yuki KuranSignature Image

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

Come to think of it..Yukito is the best leading Male i do love his personality and his coolness and he's handsome i like his silver hair :P..
My second will be yuuichi He's good yeah he's a jerk but he got a heart of gold :P
i like tomoya but he will be my third choice

"Ducunt Volentem Fata Nolentem Trahunt = Fate leads the willing soul, but drags along the unwilling one"
Signature

For me, it will be Tomoya Okazaki as he has nice personalities and able to show much affection to the ones he loves.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.