Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Saiyuki Official Wallpaper - Blue Overtone - Minitokyo

Saiyuki Official Wallpaper - Blue Overtone

Tagged under Saiyuki

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

magiciangirl

magiciangirl

flowermiko a.k.a. MG-chan

I'd just like to know why this why deleted. I saw a notification for it but now it's gone. This is part of a series of official wallpapers created by Kazuya Minekura (creator of Saiyuki) and were posted on her website sometime around 2006-2008. It seems odd to me this one was deleted because my other uploads are still there, plus one wallpaper from her site I uploaded back around 2006. I'd just like some clarification at least why this was deleted. I know there's a similar image in the Saiyuki Gallery but that's not unusual in Minitokyo. My particular upload is meant as an official wallpaper by the creator, not me.

Anther

Retired Moderator

Anther

You should have received a deletion pm with the reason of the deletion.
Your image has been deleted due to the poor quality, it presents lot of jpeg artifacts.

magiciangirl

magiciangirl

flowermiko a.k.a. MG-chan

I received an automated deletion notice but it gave possible reasons, not a specific one, so I'll take this response as such.Thank you for your reply.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.