Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 BEST kissing scene in anime/manga? (spoilers) - Minitokyo

BEST kissing scene in anime/manga? (spoilers)

page 11 of 11 « Previous 1... 7 8 9 10 11 252 total items

Yue and Tomoya in Memories Off 1st

Toradora!- Ryuuji Takasu and Taiga Aisaka ?
Kaich? wa Maid-sama!- Misaki Ayuzawa and Takumi Usui, the fireworks at the end make it so perfect
Eden of the East (anime and movie 2) Saki and Takizawa

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

Yukito and Misuzu From Air Movie

"Ducunt Volentem Fata Nolentem Trahunt = Fate leads the willing soul, but drags along the unwilling one"
Signature

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

More kissing scenes I loved are between Kyosuke and Madoka in Kimagure Orange Road, Riki and Saya in Little Busters! EX, Kazuya and Akane in Mai Otome, Andre and Oscar in The Rose of Versailles, and Harry and Kihel in Turn A Gundam.

Signature

^ i agree with Mina

Kyosuke Kasuga and Madoka Ayukawa (Kimagure Orange Road)

Go Kato and Yaeko (Yakko) Mitamura (Ai Shite Night)

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

For Me Perosnally ....In Kanon 2006 Yuuichi & Ayu Kiss Scene was the most romantic kiss i've ever seen , well at least so far
i don't watch kissing scene and all of that i usually skip them but i love it when the scene is set on a zoom out mode

"Ducunt Volentem Fata Nolentem Trahunt = Fate leads the willing soul, but drags along the unwilling one"
Signature

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

I'm a sucker of Kissing scenes :3 (that's different I never kissed someone XD)
For my first and best kissing scene would be Kyouta and Tsubaki's kiss on Kyou koi wo Hajimemasu OVA 2 (the one near the candles) I love that scene!
And then fromTonari no Kaibutsu-kun episode one Shizuku's surprisingly first kiss with Haru XD that was an awkward kiss!
Any kissing scene from Kamisama Hajimemashita. (it's known as Kamisama kiss in english version)
Natsume and Ema from Brother's conflict and also Tsubaki and Ema! both brothers was wild beast kissing their step sister! but I love the scene! :D
Hiiro no Kakera season 2, Dai no Shou, Takuma and Tamaki's kiss, I mean multiple kisses throughout the season, but my fav were two first, when Takuma wa turned into oni and tamaki kissed him to calm him, and second one is when at last they kiss in forest of maple leaves.

And then City Hunter, Ryo and Kaori's kiss it was best kiss with a lot of feelings!
Guilty Crown, they actually didn't showed the kissing part directly but Inori did kiss Shu that time.

And Can I add Manga scenes too?
Because some manga do have a lot heart throbbing kisses! and For me the best way to feel Romance is Manga not Anime.

Anyway, what does mad mean exactly? Aren't we all a little mad?
Don't we have to be somewhat mad just to go on living, to go on hoping?
Signature Image

FadingLights2015

FadingLights2015

♫YukiClan♫

I Like vampire knight's chapter "Masqerude Ball"
kissing scene between Zero and yuki.

"It's my duty as a guardian to protect Cross Academy, day and night."
-Yuki KuranSignature Image

page 11 of 11 « Previous 1... 7 8 9 10 11 252 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.