Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Crystal Black Moon Arc - Minitokyo

Crystal Black Moon Arc

Tagged under Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Hakaru

Moderator, Tagger, Scanner

Hakaru

一緒に行こう

Quote by www.animenewsnetwork.comThe "Animate Girls Festival 2014" event confirmed again on Saturday that the Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Crystal television anime is continuing into its second season. (Toei Animation had confirmed in April that the anime will last 26 episodes, and the second season will be the second half of those 26 episodes.) The second season will include the story from the original manga's "Black Moon" arc and feature Chibiusa.

http://sailormoonnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/sailor_moon_crystal_schedule_french.jpg

http://sailormoon-official.com/animation/news/crystal2.php

27th December 2014:
Sailor Moon Crystal Season Two Advance Sreening & Talk Show (Location: AEONMALL Makuhari New City)

Don't assume your dreams are just fantasy.
If you can imagine a world, believe in it...and dive in.
Signature Image

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

Oh, Thank you very much for this! So the quite hard-headed Chibiusa will be appearing. Will the outer Senshi be appearing too? I would love to see them. ^^

" A mind full of bitter memories , a past drenched in sadness and watered with my tears,
A heart nurtured by the littlest spark of hope, a present fed by the wildest dreams,
A body scarred by the savage adversities, a future that holds the greatest uncertainties,
These are the deepest parts of my blue soul, armored and shielded by an indestructible fortress. " Signature

Angi

Retired Moderator

Angi

But it is not this day!

Aw yessss! is good to know it'll continue :3
It seems outer senshis will start appearing, chibiusa -.-'...ugh maybe isn't that annoying in this one.

Signature Image
This day we fight!

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

Thank you for the information!

Chibi Usa annoyed me too. To be honest, I can't even remember much about her, but she was annoying and boring.
I've heard she's more interesting/bearable in the manga so, if they decide to stick to it, maybe she'll be better?

Why does the name for episode 26 sound suspiciously like a final* episode would be titled? 눈_눈 /conspiracytheory
* a.k.a. no more episodes, no more seasons

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

Hakaru

Moderator, Tagger, Scanner

Hakaru

一緒に行こう

Advance Sreening Updates:
Misato Fukuen as Chibiusa, Ai Maeda as Sailor Pluto
2nd Arc Trailer

Don't assume your dreams are just fantasy.
If you can imagine a world, believe in it...and dive in.
Signature Image

Blue-Crescent

Blue-Crescent

The Wandering Moonchild.

Wow! Ai Maeda will be dubbing Sailor Pluto. That's great! So she's still working with Toei Animation. Ai Maeda became known with Toei's Digimon Franchise and even is the singer for a handful of Digimon theme songs including I wish. She voiced Mimi Tachikawa of the 1st season. That's great to hear another familiar voice.
BSSM should somehow make Sailor Pluto sing. Thank you very much for all the information. I'm looking forward to all of these. ^^

" A mind full of bitter memories , a past drenched in sadness and watered with my tears,
A heart nurtured by the littlest spark of hope, a present fed by the wildest dreams,
A body scarred by the savage adversities, a future that holds the greatest uncertainties,
These are the deepest parts of my blue soul, armored and shielded by an indestructible fortress. " Signature

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

Lmao starting the second arc off with accidental incest right off the bat yes I know it's in the manga

Chibi-Usa's eyes look huge compared to her face. But I like how she seems kinda menacing although she's just a 900-year-old kid.
I'm really digging Pluto's voice (I'm unfamiliar with all the voice actors, though) and yeah, having her sing would be pretty awesome.

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.