Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Thumbnail not showing - Minitokyo

Thumbnail not showing

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Danielly

Danielly

Crucify my Love...

Hello my latest indy art is with a problem the Thumbnail is all black, when you click to download you can see the original image but no Thumbnail in any size is showing up i don't know what is the problem D:
http://static.minitokyo.net/thumbs/07/36/669307.jpg

Signature

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

you might have to report it or try to re-upload it. I did make a bug report when I saw it, but sometimes these things have a way of working themselves out, but it's been a few days and it still hasn't shaken lose, it is cute however, but one cannot see anything until they actually download it. you also might have to get in touch with a mod in that department so you can further settle the matter, hope it gets settled soon.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Danielly

Danielly

Crucify my Love...

the only mod i knew for indy-art was fireflywishes ;A; and i already tried to re-upload it without success D:

Signature

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

xangel0 (Angi) is the mod that handles indy art at the moment :)

I'll remove your indy art so you can reupload it. Unfortunately, the servers sometimes have the hiccups and stuff like this happens. The only solution is reuploading the work in question.

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

Danielly

Danielly

Crucify my Love...

oh okay then I'll do it now thanks D:

Signature

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.