Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is your view of Unlimited Blade Works? (caution spoiler) - Minitokyo

What is your view of Unlimited Blade Works? (caution spoiler)

Tagged under Fate/stay night

page 1 of 1 17 total items

to me i like this better then the original tv story line. i like the twist and

Spoiler (show)

how they work into the archer's mysterious life from shiro

only thing i dont like is how they shrunk sabers role so much :P but it IS Rin's route though and yeah i liked UBW more also

wuearcher

wuearcher

unlimited blade works!

yo! it tries on the rin relationship with shirou and which is the true identity of the rin archer... I watched the movie and I like... clear with their touches gore, jeje. (spoiler) shiro es archer...pero archer no es shirou...

unlimited blade works!

Signature

Overall, it was definitely good.

The only problem I had was that it felt a bit rushed, with it being a movie and not a full separate 12+ episode OVA series, so some things really didn't have as much impact as they would with the Visual Novel's version of the route.

Here's hoping for Heaven's Feel, Hollow Ataraxia, etc next! lol

well the ending is a lot better compare to the tv.

srsn

srsn

anime marathon!

It is nice but a bit in a rush... but I like it that TYPE-MOON made a Rin Perspective of the FSN. I just hope they'd made a Sakura's point of view in it - just like the game where there are 3 different views -- Saber, Rin and Sakura.

Signature Image

Yeah, that's what each scenario is in the Visual Novel; Night is Saber, Unlimited Blade Works is Rin, and Heaven's Feel is Sakura.

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

I love it more than the series! i enjoy it the most even when it was shorted or rushed but i still love it!
and i love shirou and rin relationship

"Ducunt Volentem Fata Nolentem Trahunt = Fate leads the willing soul, but drags along the unwilling one"
Signature

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

I'm currently watching ufotable's production of Unlimited Blade Works and it is an excellent adaptation, so much better than the movie adaptation.

ufotable is planning to do a movie adaptation of Heavens Feel, I don't know how it's going to work considering there's so much story in the original, but hopefully it will be at least a 2+ hour movie.

Signature

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

The New UBW TV Is going good unlike the movie -i love the movie- but i hope the TV Series will go better

"Ducunt Volentem Fata Nolentem Trahunt = Fate leads the willing soul, but drags along the unwilling one"
Signature

Quote by fitarol15The New UBW TV Is going good unlike the movie -i love the movie- but i hope the TV Series will go better

The anime series is already a million times better than the movie and it's not even halfway done yet.

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

Quote by HalfDemonInuyasha

Quote by fitarol15The New UBW TV Is going good unlike the movie -i love the movie- but i hope the TV Series will go better

The anime series is already a million times better than the movie and it's not even halfway done yet.

yeah i know , ^_^ but which ending it follows?

Signature

I'd hope it's the True End.

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

Quote by HalfDemonInuyashaI'd hope it's the True End.

mmm , well i didn't play the VN but i only know about the "good" and "the "bad" ones

Signature

Fate: Zero - one love. Even better than this new UBW remake.

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

Quote by Ashura-OFate: Zero - one love. Even better than this new UBW remake.

well yeah fate/zero was great far great from UBW But the characters In UBW re more interesting

Signature

It's much easier to appreciate UBW if you actually played the original Visual Novel and watched the first Fate/stay night anime.

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.