Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Recently Submitted Wall - Error Message - Minitokyo

Recently Submitted Wall - Error Message

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

angelearth10

angelearth10

God's Daughter

Hi,

I recently uploaded a wallpaper. Into the K-ON! gallery. Link> "Summer with Yui and Ritsu" by angelearth10
"Summer with Yui and Ritsu" by angelearth10

As soon as I uploaded it this Error Message appeared....

Quote: The specified gallery item has either been deleted or doesn't exist.

If you think an error has occured, please make a bug report in the forum.
Return to the Minitokyo homepage.

This message has appeared to me for a few hours already. Yet, it appears that others can 'Fav' my wallpaper. Since, I have gotten a notice confirming this.

And as always, I am not sure if it is just me or not. I have logged out and back in and it hasn't changed it. I have refreshed the page a lot. And nothing has happened to change the message that I see. If I were able to delete it and try uploading it again, I would have. It was my first instinct to do but as far as the message tells me. It doesn't exist anyways.

So, thank you in advance and I'll await further instructions.

Take Care;
::Angel::

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

out of curiosity do you have the ecchi filter turned on? the item in question has an ecchi tag on it which could be causing said error message. but the item is there, I can see it when I visit and it's not been deleted as of yet and it's located in the wallpaper section as we type.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Valuna

Retired Moderator

Valuna

Naughty Artist

It is as xuan says. When you have the ecchi filter on, a submission tagged with "ecchi" can not be seen further other than the really small thumbnail. Aside from that, the message/page you get is that it is deleted. Please check the site options in the dropdown menu on your username. It is most likely the filter.

These beautiful, fragile days are reborn, unfaded
Signature

angelearth10

angelearth10

God's Daughter

Thank you for the quick response. And quick answer. I had no idea my wall had an 'ecchi' tag on it. I guess since I had covered parts of the image. I had assumed no one would of tagged it as such. But at least it was a simple solution. I have changed my settings and can see my wall, now.

Thanks and Happy New Year!

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

to be helpful, it's due to some sponsor rules when it comes to such things, before hand they didn't, but it's been about a year (?) now that bikini and swimsuit, amongst other things, now have the ecchi tag. but glad things have been resolved for you :)

BuBbLeS!

Signature

angelearth10

angelearth10

God's Daughter

Oh, alright. Thanks for the explanation. I guess I was totally clueless since I have never made a swimsuit wall before. But I will remember this for future walls.

Thanks again and Take Care.

Yuffiekadaj

Yuffiekadaj

YuffieKadaj

Ever I post my "Indy Art" appers a mensage : "There was an error with the database. If this problem persists for more than 10 minutes, please make a bug report."
And my image not post well... Why i can do ?

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

yuffie please make own bug reports in the future they will be addressed faster than sitting in someone else post. but is it a recent upload? does it have an ecchi tag on it? do you have the ecchi filter on? it could also have been deleted due to whatever reason and that is when you get a private message with an attached reason/s and you can go to the deletion appeals section to resolve the issue.

edit: and I checked after I submitted this, your stuff is in the indy art section and as far as I can tell it doesn't have an ecchi tag, but sometimes the server does have issues, so try checking now.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.