Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Yuki should end up with Kaname or Zero? (spoilers) - Minitokyo

Yuki should end up with Kaname or Zero? (spoilers)

Tagged under Vampire Knight

page 14 of 14 « Previous 1... 10 11 12 13 14 320 total items

FadingLights2015

FadingLights2015

♫YukiClan♫

I Love yuuki to end up with zero,zero and yuuki were friends since childhood,and of course i love zero and i support everything zero needs!
And i hare her with kaname,their relationship is very odd,they are siblings...yuki and zero are the best!
ZEKI 4ever!

"It's my duty as a guardian to protect Cross Academy, day and night."
-Yuki KuranSignature Image

Steffi1690

Moderator, Scanner

Steffi1690

~Living in my Dreamworld~

Thank god she ended up with Zero! But the ending really sucked!

UsagixKitsune

UsagixKitsune

nsɐƃıxʞıʇsnuǝ

Kaname is a self centred uppity entitled brat.

Zero actually works hard to make things happen while Kaname sits on his arse and shits golden eggs on account of his ancestors.

Zero all the way.

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

Quote by UsagixKitsuneKaname is a self centred uppity entitled brat.

Zero actually works hard to make things happen while Kaname sits on his arse and shits golden eggs on account of his ancestors.

Zero all the way.

Yeah agree kaname doesn't work hard at all he just want to sit there and want yuki beside him eww there's no plot between the two i can't even consider them lovers no chemistry at all...
while yuki and zero have a cute storyline and the two matches perfectly

"Ducunt Volentem Fata Nolentem Trahunt = Fate leads the willing soul, but drags along the unwilling one"
Signature

dragonknight2000

dragonknight2000

night-elf rules

the series has ended and zero got yuuki in the end because kaname died... anyways im not a fan of zeroxyuuki but i think it was decided that yuuki really love zero because the one that she wants was zero's blood in the end they ended together.. :(

We must push through no matter how hard it is because we play in the world where we face different levels.
( ulineun uliga uliga daleun sujun e jigmyeon segye eseo jaesaeng ttaemun-ibnida amuli yeolsimhi tonghae mil-eo haeyahabnida.)
sword-shana-lilyvampire-knightecchi-clubgundamseed-angelscode-geass-knightsharuhisuzumiya-sos-daninuyasha-fans-groupwings-loverssakura Signature

page 14 of 14 « Previous 1... 10 11 12 13 14 320 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.