Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Coexisting images - Minitokyo

Coexisting images

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Rikio

Scanner

Rikio

by Rikio
by Rikio

Should be kept over (or allowed to coexist with) the image currently in the gallery:

Winking Spirit

It's of good quality and near twice the size of the existing.

Anther

Retired Moderator

Anther

Both scans are good quality, but yours it's less complete and the difference in size is not so much, therefore it has been left the one already present in the gallery.

Rikio

Scanner

Rikio

How is it less complete? I hope you don't tell me it's the clouds covered by text, because that's obviously not the main subject of the image. And I maintain, my scan is nearly twice the size of the existing one, which is hardly "not so much difference."

Anther

Retired Moderator

Anther

It's less complete on the bottom and left side.
"The difference is not so much" means that your scans is not three, four times bigger then the other, and being both scans of good quality the details of the smaller one are perfectly visible and clear, therefore the smaller but more complete is preferred.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.