Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Black Blood Brothers Novels - Minitokyo

Black Blood Brothers Novels

Tagged under Black Blood Brothers

page 1 of 1 2 total items

distillme

distillme

Merp.

I really want to see the Black Blood Brothers Novels translated and licensed here in the US!

Who all agrees!?

It is just so unfair that they made a 13 episode anime from a 17 novel long series (6 of them being short stories)! WTH is THIS!?

I mean... SERIOUSLY!? And as of yet none of these novels have been licensed in the US or translated into english, which means none of the fans can learn the rest of the story! ?_?

Does anyone agree with me on this frustration? WHAT SHOULD WE DO!? Is there anyway we could petition this to be brought over to us?

tag-licious

Quote by distillmeI really want to see the Black Blood Brothers Novels translated and licensed here in the US!

Who all agrees!?

It is just so unfair that they made a 13 episode anime from a 17 novel long series (6 of them being short stories)! WTH is THIS!?

I mean... SERIOUSLY!? And as of yet none of these novels have been licensed in the US or translated into english, which means none of the fans can learn the rest of the story! ?_?

Does anyone agree with me on this frustration? WHAT SHOULD WE DO!? Is there anyway we could petition this to be brought over to us?

I totally agree! It's too cruel—so unsatisfying!

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.