Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Wont let me post? - Minitokyo

Wont let me post?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Ladykiba

Ladykiba

Ladykiba

Trying to post indie art, but it keeps wiping clean. It doesn't even give me an error message.

Solutions appreciated.

??????

Valuna

Retired Moderator

Valuna

Naughty Artist

What exactly do you mean by "wiping clean" could you properly explain what is happening and when it happens?

These beautiful, fragile days are reborn, unfaded
Signature

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

if you try to edit something it does "wipe clean" you have to right click on edit and open in a new tab/window it's a long running glitch about the place. from your profile you have posted before in comments in places. you could also be clicking on wrong key strokes in order to wipe clean too. we'll await what you mean further by your problem.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Ladykiba

Ladykiba

Ladykiba

I am selecting submit and the page refreshes and its all cleaned.

??????

Valuna

Retired Moderator

Valuna

Naughty Artist

I personally never had issues unless I have been doing something wrong. I don't think it is a bug, since it I haven't heard of this issue occuring a lot.

It might be caused because either your image has the wrong dimensions or the file type is not .jpg. It is most likely the filetype though. Be sure to check it. If you don't want to risk everything being wiped, then add the tags and description asap when you submit it and it has been uploaded.

These beautiful, fragile days are reborn, unfaded
Signature

Monu-chan

Retired Moderator

Monu-chan

I once had this issue, recently to be exact when I was submitting my vector, and then I realized my net speed was too slow and the size of file was too big (5 mb).
So all I did was I resized it to lower resolution (since it was a vector nothing much affected the quality) and submitted it, and this time it was uploaded in a minute!
So if your net is too slow for uploading a file which is too big, this might be the reason.At least in my opinion.

Anyway, what does mad mean exactly? Aren't we all a little mad?
Don't we have to be somewhat mad just to go on living, to go on hoping?
Signature Image

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.